10 amazing 2020 PS4 games to play



2020 may not have been the defining year for the PS4, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been a steady and solid stream of great versions for Sony's console in the past twelve month. From remakes to new IPs, virtual reality games to the expected sequels, unique little titles to new entries in massive properties, 2020 has seen a bit of everything coming out for the PS4.

With the end of the year, here we are going to recognize the best of the best, listing our nominees for the best PS4 games of 2020, before concluding with what we thought to be above all the others in this group of games. Without further ado, let's get started.

SIGN UP FOR MORE VIDEOS:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingBoltLive

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/GamingBolt-241308979564/

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/GamingBoltTweet.

41 Comments

  1. Resident evil 2 and 3?
    We have that in Xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really failed to find a ps4 game I truly enjoyed over the course of the system. I will probably just play Diablo 4 on ps5 and elder scrolls 6. The lack of these kind of games on ps4 is also a problem. Most games lack deep customization and re-playability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m obsessed with playing bloodborne on my PS4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barney the electronic robot dinosaur VR is pretty cool and I'll probably pick up Sesame Street part 2 got to catch up with this street slander you know what I'm saying

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss PS1 and PS2 games!! Today’s games sucks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta say the graphics and controls for RE2 are fantastic, but I thought it was boring... and I love previous RE games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still think the star wars games for SNES are the best. Yeah im old...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see Scarface redone for the ps4. Was without a doubt one of the best games on Playstation. Not to mention Metal Gear Solid, Abes Odyssey, Tenchu there was even a Jackie Chan game at one stage too? Does anyone else remember these or am I getting old?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Death stranding is like work on ups on extremely conditions ,very boring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Should I buy batman collection or God of War 4?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Should I buy final fantasy XV or not? Need help deciding

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting on another game like code vein

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got 2 of these games for free the show 19 (mlb) and the division 2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Re 2 is my favorite game on ps4 bar none, I wonder how re3 will compare next year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bro how is death stranding number one

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ 2:00 ain't got time to get shot dawg,I lost an air pod!

    ReplyDelete
  17. PS4 games are not even worth it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  18. NBA 2k20,days gone,Rainbow six siege,borderlands....some of them should replace division 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. They should bring out a version of man hunt

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a gamer. I read gamespot/IGN on a a daily basis. I actively searched out "best games of 2019"

    And here we are, talking about "concrete genie". I've literally never heard of this. It's ok not to be niche... Mainstream is "main" stream for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why does everyone hate Death Stranding? I think its one of the best games I've ever played

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ho is trying to buy the division 2, I don't recommend the game is super boring, better said buy break point or any new games

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok but you could've put so many other, better games besides Death Stranding and Division 2 tho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post