10 best free iOS and Android games of July 2020



Looking to play something on your iOS or Android mobile device? As always, we have what you need here.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

# 10 Dark Sword 2
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nanoo.darksword2
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dark-sword-2/id1186180535

# 9 Gigantic X
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gigantic-x/id1468243559
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ActionSquare.GiganticX&hl=en_US


# 8 Battle Disc
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battle.disc
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/battle-disc/id1468445666

# 7 Teppen
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/teppen/id1460764653
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.teppen&hl=en


# 6 Heroic - Magic Duel
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/heroic-magic-duel/id1444639221
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nordeus.heroic&hl=en_IN

# 5 the mighty quest for epic loot
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot/id1455784285
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightyquest

# 4 Dr. Mario World
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dr-mario-world/id1440129313
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zama

# 3 Dota Underworld
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.underlords
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dota-underlords/id1465996312

# 2 Heaven: children of light
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgc.sky.android&hl=en
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sky-children-of-the-light/id1462117269

# 1 Attack on Titan: Assault
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gamesamba.Titan
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/attack-on-titan-assault/id1455693849

PREMIUM
Layton: Devilish Box
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: $ 9.99
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.LT2RNA
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/layton-diabolical-box-in-hd/id1459831683

ROOMS: The house of the toy manufacturer
iOS ANDROID
PRICE: $ 4.99
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rooms-the-toymakers-mansion/id1460649715
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rooms.handmadegame.net&hl=en_IN

DOOM & DOOM II
PRICE: $ 4.99
iOS ANDROID.

25 Comments

  1. for all who will play dota underlords for the 1st time,i recommend picking a druid class together with crystal maiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who came her just bcause of the thumbnail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a secret on how to get rid of adds just put your phone in airplane mode trust me it works

    ReplyDelete
  4. So 1st: souls knight
    2nd: dungeon quest
    3nd: dungeon Hunter 4
    4nd: Terraria (because 1.3 just released mobile)
    5nd: elemental dungeons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate people like whattoplay or someone else puts in lits games like cut the rope peeling good or that they have 0 gamplay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multi player mobile games be like:
    I just downloaded the game
    Searching for players
    Found opponent
    Playing against a top tier pro player.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m pretty sure Gigantic X is not allowed in NA East, i’m so sad right now, I guess i’ll just buy the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Critical Ops is a good game as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really suck how voodo games are on top games because I’m trying to find a game that has a story and not something like aqua park

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5:21 basically every action game with different armor, weapons, shields all that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. I clicked on the description for gigantic X and also searched for it on google play, there were no results whatsoever. Any chance it got deleted or smth?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo this is the worst top ten ever why isn’t games like bloons tower defence or clash of clans or any other iconic games here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heroic kinda gave me Minion Masters vibe so I'm gonna check it out, with lower expectations ofc (mobile game vs pc) and also gigantic x looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Heroic Magic Dual copied Castle Crush. Anybody agree?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeeeah, I'm actually a sucker for the occasional mobile RPG.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too bad Gigantic X is shutting down now in 25

    ReplyDelete
  17. Attack on titan is not available on my country😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nah I skip those games I am waiting for the call of duty mobile game. For now I stay with minecraftpe and pubg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post