10 best FREE iOS and Android games of September 2020



Looking for something to play on iOS or Android this month? We offer solid games and promising games with some problems.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

One-Punch Man: Road to Hero
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alpha.mrthen.android
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/one-punch-man-road-to-hero/id1454604675

Detention
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redcandlegames.detention
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/detention/id1456212639

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fist-of-the-north-star/id1461447155
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.HokutoRevive.en

Second galaxy
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/second-galaxy/id1466576839
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zlongame.ov.sg


99 dead pirates
Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makabaka.deadpirates99

Penguin isle
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fantome.penguinisle
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/penguin-isle/id1474314811

Ulala: Idle Adventure
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xdg.and.wll
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ulala-idle-adventure/id1473544990

Ceres M
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neoul.angelsfantasy
https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/ceres-m-rpg/id1437363018?l=en

Call of Duty Mobile
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.shooter&hl=en_IN
https://apps.apple.com/au/app/call-of-duty-mobile/id1287282214

Mario Kart visit
iOS, Android
PRICE: FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaka
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mario-kart-tour/id1293634699


PREMIUM

It's the police 2
$ 11.99
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hg.titp2
https://apps.apple.com/nz/app/this-is-the-police-2/id1453820315.

26 Comments

  1. Me:watching this


    YouTube:dOWnLoAd rAiD ShAdOw LegEndS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobile games keeps getting better and better, while consoles and PCs keep still reeling from the disappointments this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot Call of Duty Mobile to be added in this video’s list.😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious?Mario on 1st place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do y'all remember n.o.v.a 3 freedom edition?it was such a good game until stupid gameloft deleted it and gave this crappy new one

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much anime...



    God damn😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this I found a lot of great android games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I hate strategy games im only here for shooting games and only found one I already have.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. People at the end of the commercials be like playback speed 2x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I played (life after) , its alright but not easy to start .
    I was lost the 1st two days and it did put me off but then it start to be cool so I played it a bit .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out my Gaming Channel guys, big fan of yours.🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great videoo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty list, but i prefer lil geek idle rpg like Idlers and Dungeons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wtf 99% of theese videos is just trash mmorpg games

    ReplyDelete
  15. This list is doodoo my guy 💩💩💩

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought this was 100 percent authentic opinions till we got to the penguin game 🤔 now I'm sure its 50% paid promo an 50% authentic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can’t believe that bleach brave soul did not made it on the list

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well i got all of my CoD skins for free, no need microtransactions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post