10 BEST games of 2020 [First Half]



2020 has been an interesting year. We're halfway through watching some of our favorite games. What are yours? Let us know!
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

Mortal Kombat 11
PC PS4 XBOX ONE SWITCH
April 23, 2020

Kingdom hearts 3
PS4 XBOX ONE
Jan 25, 2020


Super Mario Maker 2
SWITCH
June 28, 2020

Ace Combat 7
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
Jan 18, 2020

Devil may cry 5
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
March 8, 2020

A Plague Tale Innocence
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
May 14, 2020

Days Gone
PS4
Apr 26, 2020

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
March 22, 2020

Metro Exodus
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
Feb 15, 2020

Resident Evil 2
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
Jan 25, 2020

Premium:

Mordhau
PC
2020

Rage 2
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
May 14, 2020

Apex Legends
PC PS4 XBOX ONE
Feb 4, 2020.

29 Comments

  1. days gone is freaking 20 bucks already... just that price kinda sketched me out... then i seen a video of a dude die like 20 times trying to do something simple.. just thought i'd be annoyed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000% Within you with days gone. It keeps getting more awesome as you keep on playing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck the reviewers Days Gone is excellent especially now with all the patches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any other games genres other than shooting and zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know if its me but metro exodus sucks cause you never get ammo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of our choices, what are yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 2 should be number 1. Number 1 was fun and awesome, until Mr X came out. Rage 2 number 2 after Metro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You forgot JUDGEMENT , BLOODSTAINED RITUAL OF THE NIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I highly recommend Days Gone. I don't care what all the critics say, that game is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i still hate resident evil camera movement

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've recently noticed how I fell way too much into grindy multiplayer games. The last 3 years I've only been playing csgo, some cod and a little bit of apex. I did buy rdr2 and thought it was soooooo amazing and immediately got nostalgia about games I used to play like Assassins Creed, Guild Wars etc... I really want to get back into open world single player games since that's really where I'm having the most fun from a personal standpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No they arent where is minecraft fortnite roblox and more

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOONE of these are my type u made em all the same just grapihisc game

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE IT! I've played its series till bad ice cream 3 on hudgames! or was it 4? i dont really remember but i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol single player games are dominating... whoever says that is delusional Xboxplayers just waiting for the next COD to come out.... Not real gamers... just people that think their gamers, because they bought fallout 76 on day 1 release lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think days gone should be first honestly it’s an amazing game and a great experience of a outlaw biker

    ReplyDelete
  17. dont review stupid games that are only available in ONE PLATFORM ONLY!!!! this sucks...make a different video. or say PS$ games or PC games in title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waiting for resident evil code veronica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mario maker looks super fucking shit! Surely nobody will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. RE2 is probably ga,e of the year and I played the hell out of it. Also I would like to mention Control, I absolutely love that game, and the single player COD: Modern Warfare is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @gameranx What is name music that play from 10:30? Please tell who know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where is apex . That game is seriously underrated . Smh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post