10 FREE PC programs every player should have



There are essential apps that every PC player should check to improve their quality of life. Here's what you need.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

https://www.launchbox-app.com/ or https://gameroom.me/


Feed - https://justgetflux.com/


https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/pin-steam/9wzdncrfjcdv


http://www.gamesave-manager.com/


https://windirstat.net/

or

https://spacesniffer.fr.softonic.com/


https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming


https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner#


https://stefansundin.github.io/superf4/


https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/keytweak/

https://getsharex.com/

PREMIUM-
Nexus Mod Manager
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/

Process Explorer
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processexplorer.aspx

Ultramon for two monitors
https://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/.

46 Comments

  1. Wallpaper engiene is very nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a regular PC gamer and I don't need any of this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doea msi afterburner work with intel graphics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i download a 2080 ti?

    ReplyDelete
  5. feels like a top 10 of useless apps

    ReplyDelete
  6. the thing is with after burener if i turn it up too much it will burn up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all should try throttlestop for boosting as you want Its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. MSI AFTERBURNER
    U CANT SEE FPS WITHOUT ME HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Fences" for desktop tidyness.
    Voicemeeter" for sound device management and comfort.
    "Glasswire" for blocking game executeables.
    "Macrium reflect" for backups.

    Oops i forgot they are not free

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can control my screen brightness from my monitor so I dont need flux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doom Builder is a better doom wad editor free and people have been using it since 2002

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys should remake this updated to 2020. Sooo many new things have come out and gamers need it

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3:41 A good alternative is...*Errors saying "unable to examine" pop up in a message box*

    ReplyDelete
  14. FluX is not needed anymore, as a blue light filter is now build in windows

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok ok.. but can you please tell me when they're launching PC 2..??

    ReplyDelete
  16. What about Gyazo? That's really good

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was 1 piece of software and 9 bloatwares

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scanner by Steffen Gerlach is better than WinDirStat, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So we’re not talking about the fact that neither Steam and Discord are on here???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Steam, Discord, Chrome, Avira, Winrar, Team Viewer, Ubisoft, Audacity, OBS stuidio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Every gamer should have: Web Browser

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also suggest software called "Unlocker" which lets you delete locked files or the files that you can't delete because something is popping up kind of error.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Discord? Who uses in-game voice chat anymore lol?

    ReplyDelete
  24. what about temp monitoring software to make sure your not overheating anything in your system

    ReplyDelete
  25. My first app is always ->
    Speccy
    VLC
    Ccleaner Pro

    ReplyDelete
  26. tbh ive been using sharex ever since this video came out and i love it! SUch a handy piece of software

    ReplyDelete
  27. To anyone who is gonna watch this video: It's useless
    Just download Discord or TeamSpeak and you are good to go

    ReplyDelete
  28. SuperF4, cuz my game suddenly just gets stuck at one point. And boom, you can't do anything

    ReplyDelete
  29. My most essential program on a windows gaming pc? Gee, I guess it would be...
    ...FL Studio. 'cause I'm a musician who also plays games. Ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Been gaming on PC ever since PCs became popular for home use. Never had the need for any of the mentioned programs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you i download 8gb more ram on india website and now my compiter sped

    ReplyDelete
  32. i clicked the video youtube, are you happy

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have 30 years of gaming experience (and yes, I remember ZX-spectrum), none of this programs are needed)
    Needed - Daemon Tools Lite, uTorrent, 7zip. Optional - emulators of consoles, bluestacks, xbox360 controller driver, joy2key, clip2net, trinusVR)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I came here to see all the people mentioning their aimbot and wall hack as their most important piece of software... but nooo you are all a bunch of lieing douchebags! 😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post