10 Nintendo Wii Games You Must Play Before You Die



The Wii was more than a gadget.

For more great content, check out: http://whatculture.com/gaming
Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/whatculturegaming
And follow us on Twitter @wculturegaming.

34 Comments

  1. Super paper mario? This game is soooooooo good, but soooooooooo underrated 😞

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have like 20 Wii games and I have this 10 on my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad, but Skyward Sword is better, I would have included Okami over Donkey Kong, and maybe No More Heroes 2 to include a rated M title. RE4 was also GREAT on the Wii. My favorite title ported to Wii is Rockstar’s Bully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super smash bros brawl is my favorite wii game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yha that's the problem with Wii. 5 games worth playing the rest. Playem if you got em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did u really had 3 DC-games in the list? Damn 30%

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirby epic yarn, Kirby return to dreamland, punch out, Mario party 8. All games you could have put in instead of Rahman origins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make a follow up with even more please I got a wii and need ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these but you know what should of been added to this list...






    Read more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skyward Sword was such a beautiful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super mario Galaxy 2 is my Favourite game on the Wii, It’s Also the first game I 100%

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mario Galaxy and Galaxy 2 are my childhood
    Their masterpieces

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why'd you record these games in 50fps?

    ReplyDelete
  14. fuck nintendo 400 dollars for like 6 decent games and the rest is shit ware and emulated games of the past

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wii Sports Resort is better than Wii Sports

    ReplyDelete
  16. Twilight Princess was the better Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game on Wii to use Motion Control not Skyward Sword.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wii sucks basically shovelware for grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  19. My Top 10
    10. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    9. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    8. Mario Kart Wii
    7. Wario Land Shake It
    6. Kirby’s Epic Yarn
    5. Sonic Colors
    4. Super Paper Mario
    3. Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2
    2. Kirby’s Return to Dreamland
    1. Donkey Kong Country Returns

    ReplyDelete
  20. you said you will only use one from in-game

    ReplyDelete
  21. So y'all ain't gonna even mention monster hunter tri ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Red steel 2 should have been on the list!"

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brawl.....? Really? It was horrible compared to Melee, let's be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post