10 of the most advanced PC game configurations of all time



We can almost imagine that the dream of every player is to have a powerful computer to play all current games with maximum settings. For this reason, many people choose to create their own configurations and only include the best parts available on the market. But in addition to the functional part, there is also an aesthetic part, which means that there is more to a fine PC configuration than a simple solid graphics card and a large screen. Some game configurations are so impressive that they deserve worldwide recognition and that is why, in today's video, we are going to reveal some of the most elaborate PC configurations. Emphasis is placed on the originality of the projects presented rather than on the specifications of the advanced system.

Workshop designed to create a computer desk / DIY office, part 1: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = WQM1KzhYUsU

http://www.fraghero.com
http://www.facebook.com/fraghero.

34 Comments

  1. i hope geomtry dash works on them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was rich like me uncle but he buys me a lot so I’m ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rage hit your desk your computer




    💀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I search a Video where i find out how to connect my Desktop with my TV at long distance ... Many set-up s are there but no info about that technic / cable solution. Any tips would be great 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. We get it.......... your rich ........ don’t flex

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0:16 Looks like an upgraded version of my pc lmao, i could probably make that with... enough money. Like my PC as in its almost the exact same case and placement for the parts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody:
    No soul in the universe:
    Thumbnail: 16 PC'S UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did he have his motherboard inside the desk? wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, sounds like a top gear episode didicated to pcs

    ReplyDelete
  10. and all i ask for is a decent gaming pc :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to put my components into a desk at some point but I would need to go water cooled before I do that and currently don't have the cash spare as I would like to get another monitor at some point... the joys of forking out for g sync :(

    I think some of these desks (especially MDF ones) would look better if they were wrapped rather than sprayed... I just think gloss finish next to glass looks better personally

    ReplyDelete
  12. These setups are good but when a separate part isn't working then...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well wait till i make a channel and see my gaming setup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of these designs are just unpractical and would give me a headache, like one guy laying down. Others are really cool! Like the deek mounted mother board that's neat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great video and all but the music is terrible makes me nervous and i think im in a flappy bird game/ mario game

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't see a printer in any one of these set ups.
    What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  17. drawer type modular setup is a good setup for internet cafe.. my fave colah.. red & black 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  18. 4:19, love the set up. Too bad he has one of those cheap ass Chinese made gaming chair. 6:37, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. where is room tour of the thumbnails

    ReplyDelete
  20. His living the life of a gamer that we always dream of

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post