10 PS4 games that are worth the price and 5 that are not!



What are ten PS4 games worth to buy? Which PlayStation 4 games are worth the price? Here are 10 games for PS4 that are worth the price and 5 that are not! Great and terrible PS4 games! Is Detroit Made Human Worth It? Is Spiderman PS4 worth it? Good or bad, here is the gameplay and review of 15 PlayStation 4 video games! No Nintendo Switch games this time! - Subscribe

WOLFENSTEIN 2 competition - https://goo.gl/85W6rE
CHUG JUG Giveaway - https://bit.ly/2MXcuFU
SLEEP TIGHT Giveaway - https://bit.ly/2PeOaAU
BATTLE CHASERS NIGHTWAR Giveaway - https://goo.gl/vxfMQV

GOD OF WAR VIDEOS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkL4xH0pok
TWO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8w2d7F7hgQ

NEW SHIRTS! - https://goo.gl/NRbjvA
Help SUPPORT the channel and join exclusive chats with me! - https://www.patreon.com/BeatEmUps
See exclusive messages, photos and questions and answers live from me by following at - https://aminoapps.com/c/beatemups/home/

Become a Patreon and join our family by supporting the chain - https://www.patreon.com/BeatEmUps

You want to send me MAIL ?!
Wood Hawker - PO Box 821231 North Richland Hills, TX 76180

PayPal - beatemupsmerch@gmail.com
Business email - beatemupsbusiness@gmail.com

Follow BeatEmUps on Twitter - @BeatemupsWood
On Facebook - facebook.com/BeatEmUps
Instagram - @BeatemupsWood
Join the Chat Discord BeatEmUps - https://discord.gg/zyUGPfs

My second channel - https: //www.youtube.com/user/WoodsMaj ...

I struggled to capture all of the exact images I needed, so where I needed them, I used images from the following places. Make sure to check all of their super chains respectively!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Typ1WD3WWBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8RD2DVg0NE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnS4TzqTjvo
Persona 5 - RabidRetrospectGames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJyc-sD1DiY
Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Q5fQSa_d8
Knack 2 - RabidRetrospectGames

Yakuaza 2 - Shirrako

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVywqFx0GdE
Detroit - Gamer Max Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2mqzANjQA
Fried Console - Dog Child

NiNuKuni 2 - TetraNinja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXkRXYbKaI
tonyhawk eurogamer

Super Best Friends Play - Fighting the Ex Layer

Alexanderpihl - kung fu interior


"Copyright disclaimer Pursuant to section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976," fair use "is permitted for purposes such as criticism, comment, reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair dealing is a use permitted by copyright law which could otherwise "Not-for-profit, educational or personal use balance in favor of fair dealing. "

All clips and videos belong to their respective owners. .

48 Comments

  1. Spider-Man is definitely worth it. Anyone who doesnt think so, then, well, ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t experience Connor cos I killed him at the start of the game 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to know what I thought of Spider-Man once I played it? Here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuvaM4dB8M

    This list missing a game? It's most likely on one of these lists:
    https://youtu.be/OWdQ025fC5s
    https://youtu.be/sT9V3LMgA7I
    https://youtu.be/8QDrEEl0SEY

    STREAMING ON TWITCH! Make sure you follow me! > https://www.twitch.tv/woodwooderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. him: The Nintendo... (has a near stroke)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i could buy all those games. Sucks my contries economy sucks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a year old but I love your ps4 videos LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of the bad games you mentioned I actually want to try just because they look so bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look like the twin brother of the guy from the channel "because science"

    ReplyDelete
  9. KNACK 2?! you know you gotta play that masterpiece🤤🤤🤤👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an Xbox, contemplating buying a PS4 just for the exclusives but I can't justify it 😭 Still love the console and specs but Xbox really let us down this era

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ngl I actually had fun with Knack and Spider-Man

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes i want to murder morgana

    ReplyDelete
  13. So is the Digimon one based of the show either way i don't want it but it has the same name but look very different...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Persona 3 is amazing I would try that one as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games ever made. The story and the physics give you a different experience from all the other games. It's definitely THE GAME OF THE CENTURY.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to black Friday, bought Spiderman for $20

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, i highly recomend Horizon and Uncharted 4, so cool man

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don’t want to play P5 because people might call me weird, or worse a W E E B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Try closing ur mouth nobody cares that u swallow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uncharted 4 and the last of us remastered?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spider-man is worth every single penny. As delightful as the uncharted series

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why do u look like Max from Stranger things but in male form?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why do you play games that I haven’t even heard of? You are playing way to many games for a married man!

    ReplyDelete
  24. يلعنكم يا كافرين لعنه الله عليكم

    ReplyDelete
  25. God of War....if u haven’t played it yet do yourself a favor and go buy it,its one of the most amazing games Ive ever played.Oh and BOI!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Buying ps4 games absolutely yes , ps4 2013 & 2019 doing very well for 6 years ps4 dominated consoles war + win 102 million units sold , the game still coming for ps4 in 2019 & 2020.
    PS4 right now $299 is easy to buy ps4 slim & ps4 that's it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Don’t hate me but....


    I liked knack

    ReplyDelete
  28. Detroit become human is like plastic memories

    ReplyDelete
  29. Never no love for PSX

    It started it all.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Where were Uncharted 4 and lost legacy, Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn, Last of Us:Remastered , Drive Club?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just bought a ps4 pro! I have to wait though. Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Detroit become human is an amazing game. It’s a masterpiece 🙏 everyone needs to play it

    ReplyDelete
  33. "the nintendo ..*erhem* ehrem " hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  34. One game you should not get in my opinion is let it die on the PS4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post