10 ways Android is just better



Thanks LastPass for sponsoring this video! Check out LastPass here: http://bit.ly/2CYudJb

Twitter - https://twitter.com/linustech
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LinusTech
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/linustech
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/linustech

Intro Screen Music Credit:
Title: Laszlo - Supernova
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY
iTunes Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/supernova/id936805712
Artist Link: https://soundcloud.com/laszlomusic

Outro Screen Music Credit: Approaching Nirvana - Sugar High http://www.youtube.com/approachingnirvana

source

50 Comments

  1. Custom ROMs was the coolest stuff to the 14yr. old me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tripled my battery and the fone tripped

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE DID NOT EJECT THE PHONE BEFORE UNPLUGGING

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... which phone should I buy again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My android has manege passwords tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, i would say the Microsoft launcher is less sketchy than other third party launcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who else is watching even though they know that Apple is better and they just want to make themself feel better

    ReplyDelete
  8. The good thing about the android is when you play a game..
    (Some)



    You lag as hell

    ReplyDelete
  9. T9 dialling! 😂 I STILL laugh at Apple users, scrolling through all of their contacts. And I have for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only reason I would NEVER get an Iphone is apple wants to tell you how to use it. It's my phone and I'm not letting some greedy corporation tell me how to use my phone. If apple ever got in the auto business they would tell you what roads you should drive on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apple is still alive only because of... 1: Basic white girls who know nothing about technology 2. Basic white guys who feel they need the iPhone to get laid by said basic white girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why dont they uninstall the useless apps :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dont know but for me the iPhone is perfect, I don need that customization, the iPhone is fast and works evertime I need it, and it will not slow down in the next time and will get Updates for 5 Years

    ReplyDelete
  14. |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |>
    |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |>

    My wife was a itablet user ...

    When hers broke snd there was no sd card to pull out eith all datas on it dhe was quiete pissed ... I DONT KNOW CAN THAT APPLE SHIT USE A SD CARD ALREADY?

    uh ... I know ... Cloud ...but what is if I want a sd

    |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |>
    |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Idk why android fanboys feel the need to have to come out and try defend themselves to claim they are better.
    As a casual iPhone user, androids can keep the better screen and all the tech specs. You kids can argue how much better you are, just like when iPhone got rid of the headphone jack... started talking shit then androids got rid of it, iPhones are too expensive.... Samsung and google flagships are the same price...
    Just a tip, make sure your arguments won’t have to change overtime. Make sure your comments age well 😂
    All I need is iMessage, airdrop, and ecosystem, makes my life easier.
    Congrats androids, you are better than apple

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw logmein and immediately remembered the days before ateronos. Still have to use it for modded Minecraft though. The only reason why that’s disappointing is because most of the random people on discord that want to play modded have to be taught (dang malenials) how to install hamachi.

    BTW
    Not a hypocrite for saying “Dang malenials” cause I’m a gen Z who can work a computer better than they can and detect if hitting this red download button on a pop up means bad stuff better than they can

    ReplyDelete
  17. why were the translations set in hindi when i clicked on the video

    ReplyDelete
  18. They make that joke at the start but u could just delete ur useless apps

    ReplyDelete
  19. The star of the video is C R I N G E

    ReplyDelete
  20. +1 for correct use of the word 'myriad'.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 5:03, this is why i love androids. I wish i didnt have to go through the hassle with taking photos off a iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My Galaxy S4 is going strong today.
    My IPhone 4 is painfully slow and basically unusable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Better if you like waiting for your phone to make your version of the software update that other phone company’s running the same software.

    ReplyDelete
  24. the appstore thing is not really true, you can download alternative appstores from safari browser to your iphone, but those are not really legal as most of them offer cracked versions of payed apps xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’ve used both but I will always stick with my iPhone 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  26. Apple a day keeps the doctor in ur face

    ReplyDelete
  27. And why do you think apple has a bite in it eve bit it aka the forbidden fruit let that sink in for a minute

    ReplyDelete
  28. Panda helper is the best, every game is free

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fun fact you can Manually Update an Android with a computer and some Android SDK's

    ReplyDelete
  30. iPhones can sideload apps with ipa files and appsync. (Jailbroken only)

    ReplyDelete
  31. 1 Reason Android is just better free disability parking pass with no fees life time access Your welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I will never understand how people survive without split screen on their phone. We NEED that. I use an obd2 scanner to display readings from my car while I drive, below my navigation. Without split screen, I would be unable to optimize my driving in the way I can now.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Who's watching this on android
    ⬇️ if agree

    ReplyDelete
  34. Person:(buys new Mac.)
    Apple: Yay, they bought our product!
    Person:(installs Windows on new Mac.)
    Apple: Wait, that's illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment section is gonna go crazy



    DUCK

    ReplyDelete
  36. Android is just so much better but the A3 really sucks 😂

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bruh, Microsoft Launcher is the bomb, I love that launcher, it's like my little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  38. 7:41
    Unfortunately the S10+ doesn't quite agree with that

    ReplyDelete
  39. great video. im just trying to kill time waiting for my iphone to get to sprint 😳

    ReplyDelete
  40. apple they dont care what their customers are want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post