10 worst Xbox One games of all time



We try to look on the light side, but sometimes a bad match is a bad match. These are our least favorite games on Xbox One.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv.

27 Comments

  1. Only 10? By the way, your eagle dude is soo cool. That’s y I watch, just to see eagle dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i first read the title i thought that they're gonna show xbox exclusive games that are not worth buying, turns out it's just games you mustn't play in any console.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:59 i started laughing uncontrolably after you said “the company went bankrupt 3 days after the game released”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does falcon drink before his vids?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised you didn't mention Namco museum championship edition. I plAyed it and it was just long tutorials. It was like 30 tutorials and like 3 games broke up into seperate downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder why ps4 players shit on xbox players. Considering i just play multiplayer games with friends why would i care about exclusives. i mean you can say xbox has no games but that just shows you're a fanboy who hasn't played both. In fact since xbox one has physical backwards compatibility that literally makes its library bigger. no one wants to rebuy their games. i like fps and fighting games, what could i possibly gain by buying a ps4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which is better Xbox or PlayStation?
    (I just want to cause arguments😂)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all I dont like xbox it's not the game or the consol but the controller like why the freak would they set a joystick up top of the controller

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought this was called the "10 Worst XBOX ONE Games of All Time," not "10 Worst MULTIPLATFORM Games of the Decade". Seriously dude, you couldn't even get the first entry right without misleading viewers completely! WHAT THE HECK DUDE?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THPS5 is bad but it scratches the skateboard video game itch without me praying for my ps2 to work. And I didn't have to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why the heck do I feel bad for sad cartoon griffon?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the only one who really do not know any of those games???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connect fighting game slow it down C o n n e c t F I g h t i n g g a m e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post