$ 1,000 gaming PC build



Many thanks to DYNACORE for helping to choose the parts. Discover them here: https://www.dynacoretech.com/
#PCBuilding #GamingPC

For our latest updates, follow us on:
IG: http://www.instagram.com/notgoodgamers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/notgoodgamersofficial/
Follow us on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/thejianhaotan

To advertise your game or brand with us, please send an email to business@thejianhaotan.com

Main channel: http://www.youtube.com/jianhao
JianHao: http://www.instagram.com/thejianhaotan
Danial Ron: http://www.instagram.com/danialron
Vincent: https://www.instagram.com/itsvincentsin/

NotGoodGamers is part of TITAN DIGITAL MEDIA:
https://www.titandigitalmedia.com

OUR PARTNERS:
Secretlab GAMING CHAIR - http://secretlab.sg/ use promo code HAO and get $ 20 off
Aftershock- https://www.aftershockpc.com/
Playstation - https://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/regional.

46 Comments

  1. When ya unboxing the parts one by one, with the motherboard below...haha...tot for a min, you might drop it..😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 1000$ build with a skinless RAM hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. i worked at mcdonalds and have enough money to buy a pc after 1+ months hahahaha
    im buying a pc with an rtx2060 and ryzen 5 3600 with 1.5tb of storage for $1300 and with the 144hz monitor is $1500

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way he applied pressure while putting in the cpu hurts me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats the name of the store you bought your parts from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Oh I know what the screws are for now”

    I’m dead 😂🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking why dont you just invite julian over

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey does any one know what the case is

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well well dan, this vid got 3k likes so u know what that means!!! 3k budget pc lets gooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i had the same problem like dan. when i built mine, i forgot to turn on my power supply

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gaming pc can be made even in 700 usd if you want
    But for optimal gaming 1000 usd is enough you can basically
    Get more than 60 fps at high setting in every game

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo, actually though, I bought my pc at Dynacore as well. Very friendly staffs competitive pricing but if you compare with other shops like Aftershock and Dreamcore they are WAY better at pricing. Plus theyre at the comix show i think?? Not sure le.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Should've went with a rtx card smh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too much talk, i want to see you build it not you talk about build

    ReplyDelete
  15. At least all this video is better then the verge

    ReplyDelete
  16. 0:47 why are all the ram sticks installed on that side?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who are u calling dummy , dummy lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yo, last time I messed up and I lost one tiny ass screw!! So the pc was basically useless cause of it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nani? For gaming ryzen is better. Wut? Cheaper yes but gaming depends. Or am I wrong? Hmmm:3

    ReplyDelete
  20. He built a computer as a beginner with no knowledge and made it look good. Comapred to the Verges first try I am impressed. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is not in as an USD. It's SGD (Singapore currency).
    USD - 723.22. around that price.
    SGD - 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  22. U forgot to put the mobo on the anti static bag


    And that mobo costs $70
    Not 140

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who thought this was a evantube hd video

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look like the kid from that gamer nerd YouTube guy

    ReplyDelete
  25. As someone who can build one very well, this killed me

    ReplyDelete
  26. You should have called Julian for help. He’s the custom build PC master. He knows best shop to buy parts, best setups and stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  27. you forgot the thermal paste for the cpu.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. 3 K likes already,, will you make 3K budget PC? haha

    ReplyDelete
  29. I made a $1100 pc with Ryzen 7 2700x and rx 5700 xt

    ReplyDelete
  30. After the 2k pc make a 3 k pc or 4k
    Including monitor and keyboard with headset

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tbh I would rather save up more money for a better RAM, SSD, PSU. Thermaltake’s PSU is absolutely trash, unfortunately I am using one right now and the fan is loud. You guys could have gone for CoolerMaster or Corsair etc. For the SSD and RAM, this brands are unheard of lol and they may not last very long. I would recommend getting like well known ones like Samsung and Corsair etc as their quality and durability is there. It’s just my opinion, I prefer durability then price.

    ReplyDelete
  32. $1000 for a 1660ti i can get a rtx 2070 ryzen 5 3600

    ReplyDelete
  33. I hope u didn't touch middel and the bottom of the processor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post