11 underrated Wii hidden gems



A handful of the best games you could have missed on Nintendo's best-selling console.

----------------------------------
Follow IGN to find out more!
----------------------------------

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/ignesertainment?sub_confirmation=1
OFFICIAL IGN APP: http://www.ign.com/mobile
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ign
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ign
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/igndotcom/?hl=en
WEBSITE: http://www.ign.com/
GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/+IGN.

42 Comments

  1. Add Pandora's Tower, Last Story, Arc Rise Fantasia, De Blob, Geometry Wars: Galaxies, Rune Factory Frontiers, Mercury Meltdown, Little King's Story, and Marumasa! The Wii had some great games on there. It was worthy of having and I still stand by the Wii honestly. I have fonder feelings about the Wii versus the Wii U honestly. Some real underrated pushes on that system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn i like these videos with top 10s of wii, i have bought so many games from ideas from yt :) thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO ZACK & WIKI, WELL, IT'S STILL A GOOD LIST

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav Wii Games
    No more heroes 1 & 2
    Metroid Prime trilogy
    Zelda TP And SS
    Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
    Green Day Rock Band
    Goldeneye 007
    Punch Out!
    Scarface the world is yours
    Okami
    RE4
    Wii sports
    Pokémon Battle Revolution
    The Simpsons game
    Open Season
    Red steel 2
    Kirby return to Dreamland
    Bully scholarship edition
    Dead space extraction
    Manhunt 2
    Rock Band & Guitar Hero series
    New super Mario bros Wii
    Call of duty
    Sonic Colors
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Mario Kart Wii
    Spider-man shattered dimensions
    LEGO Games
    MK Armageddon
    Sonic and the secret rings
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2
    Just Dance series
    Splinter Cell Double Agent
    Star Wars force unleashed 1 & 2
    Naruto
    DBZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta add Fragile Dreams: Farewell to the Ruins of the moon. I can't think of a single more lonely and depressing game, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. deadly creatures reminds me of someting from the n64 era.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mad World was a hidden gem 4 me....I'll definitely be checking out the No More Heroes/Sin&Punishment/Red Steel 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold that L ,,, IGN... MetalJesusRocks hidden gems videos have like 4x the amount of views. 0/10 not enough trees

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles or Umbrella Chronicles? Or even Metal Slug, or Samurai Shodown Anthology?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I feel as if the entire Trauma Center series in underrated. Although only 3 games on the series are on the Wii, one of them being a remake, everyone should play these games. Even if you're not interested in the surgery aspect, the games have a great storyline as well as lovable characters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. klonoa is a beautiful game but the remake for wii was bad, I mean we could expect more for a remake from a PlayStation 1 Masterpiece (in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They missed some great hidden gems like...

    The Last Story

    Fragile Dreams

    Pandora's Tower

    Zack and Wiki

    Ultimate Shooting Collection

    Little Kings Story

    Muramasa the Demon Blade

    Tatsunoko vs Capcom

    Lost in Shadow

    Opoona

    Battalion Wars 2

    Excite Bots Trick Racing

    Boom Blox

    Castle of Shikigami 3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always wanted to play deadly creatures

    ReplyDelete
  14. A boy and his blob is on other platforms now so it don't count.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how i just got a wii and this video comes out

    ReplyDelete
  16. -Madworld
    -The Conduit
    -Secret files Tunguska
    -Drum King
    -Both Agatha Christie titles
    -CURSED MOUNTAIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like The Last Story. I think that's one game that people tend to overlook.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pandora's Tower, Fragile Dreams, Arc Rise Fantasia, Cursed Mountain, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Excitebots Trick Racing, Castlevania Judgment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to add Zack & Wiki to the list. Absolutely brilliant game.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can definitely agree with this list...only games I haven't played on here are Shiren and Fire Emblem...maybe I'll give em a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Jarrod doing these types of videos, hope to see more from him

    ReplyDelete
  22. UNDERRATED OVERLOOKED. REDUNDANT REDUNDANCY.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super Mario Strikers

    Only recently discovered it, so much effort was poured into it. It needs a sequel

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Madworld, House of the Dead : Overkill, and Zack and Wiki should have been included on the list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great list I have played a couple of these games. I will and need to pick up the rest of this list.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have lostwinds for ios I love it I'm not sure if it's available anymore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post