15 BIG Xbox One exclusives coming for 2020 and beyond



The first team from Microsoft has not been so hot in recent years. Heck, 2020 didn't even have many remarkable opening act titles. However, that should change from this year - the company has armed itself with a multitude of studios, interesting independent titles ... and this Obsidian game that everyone is still trying to unravel. Let's take a look at the 15 Xbox One X console exclusives to expect in 2020.

SIGN UP FOR MORE VIDEOS:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingBoltLive

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/GamingBolt-241308979564/

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/GamingBoltTweet.

21 Comments

  1. Where is Perfect Dark it's been over 15 years come on Phil Spencer hot head people of Rare say something 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than Infinite nothing appeals to me. Same with the PS4 line up. More excited for what the Switch will bring in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo Infinite apparently will be on PC, therefore not an exclusive

    ReplyDelete
  4. The comments are exactly what I expected

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why was there no mention of Wasteland 3? Hopefully Microsoft show the two un named games which their Studios are working on it along side Xbox Series X presentation (whenever it happens)... Team Ninja Game looks interesting... I would go for a team based brawler instead of a shooter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Xbox and ps4 but man PlayStation exclusives That Come are waaay better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t wait to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the first day i had gamepass i downloaded a game called "Hellblade" just bc the story sounded good and visually looked amazing. Ended up being my favorite game this gear (iknow its from 2017) and when i Found out the sequel will be a launch game with series X. It decided which system I'll be getting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Games coming to more than one platform cannot by definition be called exclusive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a long time X box fan I am worried

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really waiting for Bleeding Edge, but I had no clue it was an exclusive

    ReplyDelete
  12. really looking forward to sessions and 12 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not interested in any of them other than flight sim, I’ll be switching over to playstation next gen xbox games are just childrens cartoonishly looking titles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why is big wrote as BIG?? Big is a matter personal opinion.......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grounded just might be a great one. Ill keep an eye out

    ReplyDelete
  16. U think Infinite will come to the master chief collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post