15 insane horror games on PS4 you should definitely play



Regardless of the type of game played, the horror theme has its own appeal. Some of the most compelling titles available on current generation consoles are horror titles. In addition to presenting interesting stories and memorable characters, they present good to excellent gameplay. So let's take a look at 15 of the crazy horror games you need to play on PS4. Note that some of these versions are also available on several platforms.

Miniature credits: https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-evil-within-2/the-evil-within-2-open-world-gameplay

SIGN UP FOR MORE VIDEOS:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingBoltLive

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/GamingBolt-241308979564/

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/GamingBoltTweet.

46 Comments

  1. my fav horror game is Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order at the last mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Evil Within to this day remains so underrated.. People nowadays expect to be spoon-fed. TEW is like a 1000-piece puzzle. At first it confusing asf but once you put all pieces together, its just beautiful. Heil Ruvik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That RE7 is actually disappointing and horrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love alien isolation ...too bad we'll never get a sequel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok since this video resident evil 2 remake is one of the best survival horror games out right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evil within 2 and resident evil 7 are the only truly scary games on here with horror themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I give all your favorite games a 1/10.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soma ist very bullshit 10h search bullshit and Nothing hapend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn’t find the last of us scary. Only a teensy bit in the basement at the hotel
    Is something wrong with me

    ReplyDelete
  10. That thumbnail doesn't look like it's from a game. More like pron.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll never understand how people keep saying the Evil Within is so scary. I only saw a mix of Resident Evil 4, Outlast and Matrix, it's only a shooter with monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello? guys? Outlast 2 anyone? There's a father up above and he's watching down with love, so be careful little mouth what you say 😵

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sony please remake the Alone in the dark the new nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw resident evil 7 and am like "no it's bae" is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Resident evil revelations 2,7, and evil with in still makes me pee my teen ass

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all evils in the video there.
    Maybe, but there could be evil within too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unpopular opinion but what about friday the 13th the game

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wish The Inpatient game was a regular PS4 game instead of PlayStation VR.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude when Tess runs while the player is trying to sneak around the clickers is so hilarious 😂

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have all of then except: Detention, Evil within 2, Lone survival... 😋
    More horror games, please...😄

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't see The Evil Within 2 and "Horror" in the same sentence. Well, except for "The Evil Within 2 is not an Horror game and it sucks hard" :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. How can you consider Evil Within 2 a horror with anything memorable in it?
    EVIL WITHIN was made by papa Shinji, for Capcom's sake!! One who actually cares about delivering the horror!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I’m on my PS4 and it’s not free for me

    ReplyDelete
  24. observer should've been on here but nobody played it. It was one of the best horror games

    ReplyDelete
  25. THE LAST OF US IS NOT AN HORROR GAME , the walking dead too

    ReplyDelete
  26. How can you introduce the #1 game with „not the best VR Game...“ 🤦🏼‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  27. I remember playing soma which was the most fun I’ve ever had in a game because it was when I couldn’t play anything else because my account got hacked and I was logged out of my psn

    ReplyDelete
  28. The problem with the evil within doesn’t end with the controls. The story is a jumbled mess that even the dlc can’t complete into a cohesive narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I plan on buying all these for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Inpatient. Do we need to play it or is it one of the worst games of 2018? Can it be both?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have everyone noticed how piss poor the horror genre is on Ps4? If you count the original horror titles that hasn't been ported into hd remakes from ps3, It's evilwith 2, RE 2, and 7, little nightmares but that wasn't a true horror. 20% horror 80% puzzle
    Alien Isolation/until dawn, games that also exists on ps3, and the usual heap of copycat fp horrors with an old hag. I do not count them cause theyre youtuber video shit. Soma being the one that sticks out from the crowd.
    If you then compare it to ps3 library.. Its insane. Last of us i dont count as horror. Its an uncharted game with horror elements. Then i would count fallout4, darksouls and exodus, tomb raider or doom as horror/terror wich theyre not.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Outlast 1 still my fav 😪 hope i play it but with better graphics

    ReplyDelete
  33. I’m here because I need good games for spooktober

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wait till rockstar bring another manhunt out . You'll ALL know then

    ReplyDelete
  35. U don't know true horror. Even though some of my top horror picks r on ur list ur comments make it clear u don't know true horror well

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Inpatient was very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. One thing I hate about RE is dat you can’t have no damage done to you or gettin injuries with no options or health bars for yourself n bosses smh

    ReplyDelete
  38. didnt even watch after he called last of us horror

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, okay so I only typed Horror games on ps4 to see if until dawn was there and it was on 15, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post