Upcoming PS4 games Best graphics in 2020 and 2020
Subscribe here! - http://bit.ly/GameCrossSubscribe
Games mentioned-
Project awakening
chernobylite
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
EVE project
Atomic heart
Black desert online
Skull and bones
Stranding death
Dying Light 2
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The last of us, part 2
Doom Eternal
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Cyberpunk 2077
Ghost of Tsushima
Credit for Outro Music-
Deep Haze by Kevin MacLeod is under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https: //creativecommons.org/licenses / ...)
Source: http: //incompetech.com/music/royalty -...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/
#newgames # ps4games #bestgraphics.
Project awakening look awesome
ReplyDeleteInsane graphics lol twat you mean same graphics the hardware still same you douche batty go get pc you console peasant byat tyat
ReplyDeleteнолхзһ
ReplyDeleteBiomutant?
ReplyDeleteDo any of these have potential release dates or is this just a hype video for titles that might not make it past this holiday season?
ReplyDeleteWhat? No Greedfall?
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see the graphics of The Last Of Us 2, Greedfall, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Dying Light 2, Ghost Of Tsushima and Cyberpunk 2077 first hand while playing them.
ReplyDeleteWould rather see other realistic features over graphics. Sure good graphics is kool but it ain't shit if the gameplay is trash
ReplyDeleteApparently atomic heart devs went mia
ReplyDeleteblack desert online, eve online and project awakening look fantastic. also cyberpunk20177
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to ff7 I hope I can change the audio to Japanese and read English subtitles
ReplyDeleteDude , I like your channel , but c'mon !!!! This is the second time today I've had to correct you !!!! If stuff is PS4 exclusive be correct about it !!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thefarm51/chernobylite-survival-horror-in-3d-scanned-chernob
http://sniperghostwarriorcontracts.com/
https://gematsu.com/2019/04/korean-studio-shift-up-announces-unreal-engine-4-based-action-game-project-eve-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc
https://www.console.playblackdesert.com/intro/ps_pre?utm_source=search&utm_medium=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-b7qBRDPARIsADVbUbXXuUji7Awu2e9xhvt0WcEtnEqQajwCx-RHmno9ERxkx5k0TsSUQ6MaAumAEALw_wcB#register
If you are going to be a YouTuber or games journalist you need to be correct ! It took me 1 hour to research the items I listed but there were a lot more you were wrong about ! Try to be better , try to be accurate .
Project Awakening is not a PlayStation exclusive the lead developer has said that they want to launch on as many platforms as possible including Xbox this is also next gen but our current consoles will get a downgraded version so you could still play jt
ReplyDeleteEstá luta com este bicho não dá pra engolir! Teria que ser montado uma estratégia melhor sei lá. Ou vai virar o lixo do god of war.
ReplyDeleteBDO coming on ps4?
ReplyDeleteAhhh a list of pre downgrade games thanks for the info
ReplyDeleteGhost of tsushima
ReplyDeleteThé last of us 2
Bardzo jest to dziwne ,gdy nową konsola w drodze PS5 to gry wychodzą jeszcze lepsze by dorównać PS5.CZEMU NA SAMYM POCZATKU PS4 NIE WYCISKALI wszystkich soków w 2013 a w 19 i przyszłość 20'Pracują więcej nad teksturami i krawedziami teraz nie jest plasko każdy kamyk jest i trawa wszystko ważniejsze w każdym detalu.
ReplyDeleteここのゲームはこれから発売するタイトルですか?
ReplyDeleteThat's the unfortunate tradeoff.
ReplyDeleteOooo ahhh graphics? Or better game play.
I prefer better game play
So is Chernobylite a Metro knockoff? lol, naw love that setting though.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't find anything better to cover?
ReplyDeleteNice! I still have an 84 game backlog lol. Looks like I’ll be playing awesome looking games well past the PS5 release.
ReplyDeleteNigga is that deep down lmao what happened to that game
ReplyDeleteI buy project Eve...
ReplyDeletePerhaps it’s me but I don’t think this category should be based on cut scenes but rather on actual gameplays. Then you know how crazy good a game will look like skull and bones, death stranding, project awakening etc
ReplyDeleteMy most hyped game of this year is borderlands 3 but the graphics aren’t as realistic as these, but borderlands never tried to go for realism it’s supposed to look more animated but the graphics are still pretty good but all of these games look amazing
ReplyDeleteMorning! Nice day for fishing ain’t it? Hu ha!
ReplyDeleteNot that it really matters, but quite a few of these games are cross platform.
ReplyDeleteWith that said, does anyone feel a Nier Automata vibe from Eve? Can't wait to give it a try.
First game looks mint, reminds me of "deep down" a supposed capcom release for ps4 that hasn't happened
ReplyDeleteSome of these games aren’t THAT good looking, nor are some actual gameplay. You’re exaggerating with that title, or as the kids say clickbaiting.
ReplyDeleteAnd if I had to make one guess, I’d say Project Awakening shifts development and becomes a PS5 title. Developer behind it is very slow and likely will greatly optimize for the next console since they care so much about graphics. Not my words, check their interviews.
How many of these games are ps4 exclusive?
ReplyDeletewhat ever happened to lost soul aside??? :(
ReplyDeletePure gold, I lost count of how many of these I want.
ReplyDeleteI love gaming!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to see more of project awakening, project eve, skull and bones, dying light 2, cyberpunk and ghost of Tsushima. Also anyone know what happened to grandblue fantasy re link and Lost soul aside?
ReplyDeleteI got a feeling that 2020/2021 will be a massive year in term of new games releases/reveals and so on. E3 2019 was pretty "quiet" but it still was pretty good, considering Sony and other companies being absent.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment