20 PS4 games you need to play in 2020



There are loads of huge games coming to PlayStation 4 in 2020 - here is our list of the top 20 games that should make you happy!

PlayStation Access brings you weekly news, features and gameplay on PS4, PS3 and PSVita, giving you unprecedented access to the biggest titles on PlayStation. Subscribe now to make sure you never miss out: http://bit.ly/AccessSub

All music presented with the kind permission of epidemicsound.com

Want more?
Rob's Twitter: http://bit.ly/RobPearson
Dave's Twitter: http://bit.ly/DavidJackson
Nath's Twitter: http://bit.ly/NathanDitum
Hollie's Twitter: http://bit.ly/HollieBennett

Join us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/AccessFB
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TweetAccess.

45 Comments

  1. Hahaha 'Mass Effect Andromeda needs no introduction, you know you're going to play it and you know its going to be amazing'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know red dear redemption was announced that long ago... well at least you guys are closer to the game now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red dead redemption 2 ps4 2018 coming in October 26 soooo hype

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Red Dead 2” Oh god, if only they knew.
    “Mass Effect: Andromeda” OH GOD IF ONLY THEY KNEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red dead in 2017 I thought it was coming out in a few months or less

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I'm working through these videos in order on this channel, and I just now got to this one. And I noticed that you had Dave read the synopsis to Outlast 2. Dave, who is afraid of everything horror? I chuckled. I'm wondering if that was on purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oof seeing that rdr 2 thumbnail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red dead redemption 2 and ghost recon wildlands is the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then if you say play red dead redemtion 2 in 2017 then why is it coming out in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to play all of them but i miss 2 things ps4 and games

    ReplyDelete
  11. One day left and still no red dead. If the saying "good things comes to those who wait" is true, then we better be able to rob the trains with a posse and not just scare everyone off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was rewatching this to get inspired on what game to buy next, then I noticed I only counted 19 games? Did I miss anything?

    1. Red dead redemption 2
    2. Horizon zero dawn
    3. Ni no kuni 2
    4. Resident evil 7
    5. Uncharted lost legacy
    6. Persona 5
    7. Prey
    8. Star trek bridge crew
    9. Mass effect andromeda
    10. Farpoint
    11. Ghost recon wildlands
    12. Crash bandicoot
    13. Nier automata
    14. Star wars battlefront 2
    15. Nioh
    16. Gravity rush 2
    17. Outlast 2
    18. Final fantasy 12 
    19. Gran turismo sport

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! No one cares but I have Gravity Rush 2 and Outlast 2 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wth red dead redemption 2 aint evne out yet and we in 2018?????
    Im confused

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Mass effect Andromeda is going to be amazing". Looking back on that now, its funny. Just like when they said RDR 2 would come out in. 2017

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody else watching this waiting for Red Dead Redemption in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  17. Playing the Crash trilogy and God of War III now.. Fun games and cleaned up great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was looking forward to breath of the wild and it is so good

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol destiny 2 was ok but so many other games that are cheaper and keep you interested a lot longer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol red dead and ni no kuni?? you guys were real wishful

    ReplyDelete
  21. Red dead. Redemption 2 is coming out in June 2018 you filthy liars

    ReplyDelete
  22. For everyone asking, god of war and spiderman are released in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  23. Star Trek must play 😂😂🤣🤣

    That’s almost as funny as putting black tiger in most favourited PS4 games

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uncharted dlc because its way to short

    ReplyDelete
  25. The only game on this list I really loved is horizon zero dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Red dead redemption 2 ain't out this year lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Assassins Creed is actually really good game to play I have it and it is kinda confusing and challenging

    ReplyDelete
  28. You got the name of star wars wrong. It's not 'Star Wars Battlefront II' it's 'Star Wars Pay wall II'

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got my PS4 today! I went to Costco to obviously buy food with my dad, and I went in the book/toys/games section and was looking

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mass Effect Andromeda was shite unfortunitly

    ReplyDelete
  31. Red Dead Redemption is a game for 2018 not 2017

    ReplyDelete
  32. uhhh help anyone?
    dying light or mkx?

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wish PS4 still had Twisted Metal, SOCOM and Burnout then I'd get the console in a sec, but I guess I'll just stick with my pc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post