Is this 50k 4k Android TV good?
In this video, I take a look at the Hisense 50H8F 50 inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV HDR10.
With a price of $ 300 to $ 350k HDR10 and Android Tv 8.0 integrated, it's actually a great deal if you're looking for an inexpensive 4K smart TV. With a quad-core mediatized processor on par with the Amlogic S905, it will not win a challenge and will not reward performance, but it handles native 4K video playback very well, not to mention the streaming of Android games and even the low-end emulation like SNES Sega genesis GBA and even PS1.
Buy it here: https://amzn.to/33KSE8V
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
# 4k #androidtv #Hisense #etaprime.
They have a 55inch heisense 4k at my local Walmart for $279 on clearance. They had like 15 of them. Anyone interested maybe check your local Walmart.
ReplyDeleteDo you have trouble with play gaming or movies wth hdr?
ReplyDeleteI remember getting a 55" Hisense 4K TV back in 2017 for about £399. I never really understood why people spend even £1000 on TVs. Are they really that much better?
ReplyDeleteI can understand other stuff but with TVs it can only get to a certain point before you're just paying for the brand.
Anyone using launchbox w/ this tv? Mine is crashing during a full rom set import . 800-900 games it always restarts during mid way. Anyone else have this issue with launchbox imports?
ReplyDeleteI just got this TV on Monday, installed retroarch but the menu's are wonky. Seems when I press up, down etc on the Hisense remote it skips entries in the menu like I pressed the button 2 times. Anyone seen this issue? Any recommendations to a fix for that?
ReplyDeletePerfect review! Just bought one a few minutes ago and upgrading from a 47 inch Phillips LCD TV that I bought back in 2005 if i recall correctly
ReplyDeleteNo one cares about the CPU or retro gaming on a budget 4k TV. Why dont you go in depth more with the HDR? This display actually has FALD- and its the cheapest TV on the market with the best HDR implementation.
ReplyDeleteCan emulators be installed or ran from USB or do they need to purchased throught the PlayStore?
ReplyDeletehow is steam link performance?
ReplyDeleteA nice TV for the price.
ReplyDeleteDid Amazon ship it in a poly bag instead of a box.
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool I'm going to look into getting one.
ReplyDeleteI got this tv about 3 months ago. The true test is how does it look to your eye. Looks great!!! I paid $550.00 delivered and worth every dollar. Mine is a 55".Why pay $1,000 or $2,000 when tvs around $600.00 will do?
ReplyDeleteWHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND VS THE TCL 6 SERIES OR THIS ONE?
ReplyDeleteI ordered one today, picking it up on Halloween so I to can play old school on it.
ReplyDeleteMy tv, after 7ish years of almost always being on has finally started giving me issues, flickering screen and a really annoying buzzing sound, this seems like an ok option to replace it
ReplyDeleteDo you think gforce now can be installed on this tv
ReplyDeleteThks for the video, I do have a question. I going to get a big HDTV Xmas. ???Which 'Android TV' HDTV (ex: Hisense 65H8F 65-inch) can I get so I can also play a few causal Google Play games (& not buy a nvidia shield to play a games)??? It's strange smartTVs aren't used for causal gaming.
ReplyDeleteWalmart had one for $248.00. I snagged it and will get it up and running soon. Not a game-er - just retired and wanting a quality picture. Your video left me in the dust with all the technical data, but bottom line for picture quality sold me. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCould Xbox xcloud or GeForce now run on here since the processing is being done in servers, so maybe the processor on Android smart TVs won't matter? Looking at the Hisense h9f
ReplyDeleteJust returned this tv. It kept freezing on every app and was randomly turning on and off by itself.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could find this! In Canada this model is the H8809, and its only in 55" and 65".
ReplyDeleteSadly, the 55" is $600. And that is on sale! Regularly $1,100.
So the next best option for me is the TCL 50S425, which is $399 here.
All i ask for is an exalent 1080p tv with vga, s video, component, and obviously hdmi
ReplyDeleteIs that an RF cable outlet?
ReplyDeleteHow can I connect my tablet for internet browsing?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment