35 Hidden Android Features.



Tips, Tricks and Secrets that you can use on your Android (and iOS) Phone. They also work on the new Android 10, and can help you better customise your Android Mobile, make it faster and help the battery to last longer. Links:

For the Ultimate Playlist on Android Customisation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ2gHfVPK5Q&list=PLflqtq8EOGAKxyigzU6wdbDWyi_3v2mIi&index=2&t=0s

GBoard: http://bit.ly/2kdq8LX
Google Lens: http://bit.ly/2kweoVe
Chrome Flags: chrome://flags
Hex Installer: http://bit.ly/2lRQaEQ
Wallpaper Modder: http://bit.ly/2lNAAdx
Screenshot Assistant: http://bit.ly/2kitaPe
NotifyBuddy: http://bit.ly/2kdBEXP
Accurate Heart Rate: http://bit.ly/2lMxlmC
Face Pause: http://bit.ly/2kIxw23
Randomizer+: http://bit.ly/2kdC8gB
Skyline Icons: http://bit.ly/2m6s3Cz
Betta Fish: http://bit.ly/2m5I23M
VMOS: http://bit.ly/2lNBmXZ

Subscribe for more content (IT'S FREE) : https://goo.gl/pLg6fE
It would make my day if you could also follow me on:
🌈 Instagram: https://goo.gl/OUqBBa
🐦 Twitter: https://goo.gl/EFhwqL
😊 Facebook: https://goo.gl/Aluzl1

Amazon Affiliate links:
Amazon US: https://goo.gl/3yS2aP
Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/gvrsGZ

My Filming Gear:
https://goo.gl/5HKrBp

Music is from Epidemic sound:
http://share.epidemicsound.com/pHDFT

41 Comments

  1. This video was sponsort from Google ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That title is misleading. "Hidden ANDROID features". Those are just a bunch of apps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a phone for 5 years and I've never use Google Assistant but now when I see this I used it and it is really useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want flip a coin ....just ask Google assistant,"heads or tails"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo anyone found free hex installer?😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 27
    Aaron: silently texting joe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir is oneplus 5T still worth it in 2020?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to make sound like him is there any effect

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just downloaded the wallpaper modder
    It is awewome
    I love playing around with it

    ReplyDelete
  10. what game was in the number 11 facepause thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Video Bro Keep It Up And Samsung Makes Amazing Phones

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was here to learn android functions and why is the narrator hot???

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do you get the personalized emojis? like how do we get to that app or whatever cuz I really like thag

    ReplyDelete
  14. U have a fake s10 plus
    Like if u recognise it👍

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the straight-to-the-point approach. I wish more YouTubers did that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel bad he didn't put an intro because he didn't reach the 10 minute mark...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im here just because of his voice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is the watch you are wearing a vincero kairos one?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yesss! The first video I had watched which did not feature a ´wish´ ad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the randomizer app's functions are all in google assistant already. you can just ask her/it to give you a random number/letter, flip a coin, roll a die or play rock paper scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why you dont use the Samsung Health app. Because the s10 has
    got a pretty google heartbeat Sensor.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't find Google Lens on Play Store

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the "straight to the point" direction you've gone towards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im using realme 5 how can I take a photo of myself and make it into an emoji in gboard?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You literally make ME feel like a genius watching your videos. Some of the stuff that you show me and. I show other people who are total tech Greeks They get totally blown away. LOL
    I guess I'm a tech geek too cuz I'm always watching your videos learning new stuff 😁

    ReplyDelete
  26. I saw the thumbnail and thats why i clicked the vid

    ReplyDelete
  27. I came here for the lightning home button thing in the thumbnail

    ReplyDelete
  28. The override dark mode doesn't appear for me, i am using a Honor view 20 running androod 10 please help

    ReplyDelete
  29. The difference between this guy and other YouTubers, this one actually knows some clever and useful stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post