Bolt and I take out the trash
The Golden Bolt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIySeFc0rD9_WK5CRCuB_oA
his Playstation All-Stars video: https://youtu.be/9AFyamDQc_k
his Life of Black Tiger review: https://youtu.be/J-FntLR1ZPA
Consider taking over Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/minimme
Check out my website and my Discord server! http://www.minimme.com/
peace .
Looks like Nintendo DS/3DS games 😂
ReplyDeleteWhen your brand new game looks like it could’ve been used on over 25 year old hardware
ReplyDeleteWait how tf did they get banned from steam??????
ReplyDeleteI smoked a blunt before watching this, saw horse racing 2016 and forgot it's a f***ing PS4 game now I'm shook cuz I thought it was like an early 2000s PC game
ReplyDelete3:13
ReplyDelete“This game was not good enough to get on Steam.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET ON STEAM”
-Jim Sterling’s review of this game
The legs scare me :(
ReplyDeleteRussia here
ReplyDelete1st crap
ReplyDelete2nd one crap
3rd crap
4th OH MY GOD GET THIS DISGUSTING PEICE OF GARBAGE OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I POP AN ULCER FROM THROWING UP. Fucking sick.
5. Crap.
Feet is best fetish
ReplyDeleteLife of Black Tiger is actually a really beautiful game you just don't like to appreciate a true masterpiece of gaming with it's immersive visuals and engaging gameplay I would give it a solid 9.3/10
ReplyDeleteEscape from Tarkov is a Unity game. Lazy, greedy assholes ruin the potential that Unity can achieve.
ReplyDeleteSkylight Freerange banned from Steam. But PS4 is okay... Too shitty for Steam.
ReplyDeleteThe tony hawk game looks good though
ReplyDeleteI hate when two people do one video.
ReplyDeleteI thought that the song at the beginning was Sneakman from JSRF
ReplyDeleteThe ps2 could handle these graphics with a solid 60
ReplyDeleteWould be interested to see a video of the worst looking AAA games on PS4 (or maybe the worst looking physical releases or something). Obviously THPS5 is the best looking game on this list but it’s probably a more heinous sin considering it was released by Activision whereas most of the other games were probably made by tiny teams of programming enthusiasts.
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed that people actually play skating games.
ReplyDeleteOrc Slayer is probably a shitty asset flip. As for Dragoon, it looks like a project I did back at school... it's embarrassing that it got released.
ReplyDeleteYou know what game looks like garbage on PS4?
ReplyDeleteYuGiOh Legacy of the Duelist. I swear they could have made that game for PS2.
imo horse racing is grate
ReplyDeletePost a Comment