The Wii is a Love-Hate console. Personally, I have a bitter taste, but I will be the first person to admit that there are a ton of great games for it. In this video, I'm talking about 5 of these awesome games.
Please consider joining my Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/rookervision
Join my discord
https://discord.gg/zycWkbx
Discover our store
https: //www.etsy.com/shop/RookerGamin ...
Follow us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/rookervision
Follow us on twitter
https://twitter.com/RookVision
Follow us on instagram
https: //www.instagram.com/rookervisio ...
#BestWiiGames #Wii #TopWiiGames.
Why don't you try with ps1 or n64
ReplyDeleteSonic Colors blew me away on the Wii honestly ! It barely looks worse than Sonic Unleashed on the Xbox 360 and that’s saying something!
ReplyDeleteSonic Colores...
ReplyDeleteHouse of the Dead.
Project Zero II.
Nights.
Fällt mir bei dem Thema immer als erstes ein
Dead Space Extraction looked pretty good if I recall well. Metroid Prime 3, and Madworld too.
ReplyDeleteGoldenEye 007 and Silent Hill Shattered Memories do an awesome graphical showcase of the Wii's power.
ReplyDeleteCool video, man! I had to share it on my website.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the game after starwars please?
ReplyDeleteCan you do stuntman ignition PS2 vs XBOX original vs PS3 vs XBOX 360 vs XBOX ONE, XBOX ONE S & X
ReplyDeleteThere's a japanese only game called Zangeki no Reginleiv where you use the Wii Remote to kill an army of massive giants and it's super violent. The game looks amazing and it's really fun!!
ReplyDeleteGot my Wii on release day.
ReplyDeleteIt would be awesome if some of these were reworked/ported to VR.
ReplyDeleteThe first Skylanders game looks amazing. I'm impressed how much they pushed the Wii with it graphically given it has that toy gimmick using up power too. The art style has masterful coloring and details, textures and assets are used stunningly, plenty of unique assets, every single level looks unique. And it combines cartoony designs with some dungeon crawler influence which makes the aesthetic pretty layered and is very thematically relevant. Everything in it looks so rich and is so pleasing and has so much to pick up on. It's so damn good. I always end up zooming in on something and searching for details when I boot the game on Dolphin.
ReplyDeleteAmazing Looking Wii Games ? Metroid Other M... especially cutscene (Not all)
ReplyDeletethis feels more like a compilation of "Wii games I have lying around that don't look like garbage". the mention of force unleashed 2 was especially random, rogue squadron on the gamecube looked way better :/
ReplyDeleteI loved the guess the game by the music part. 8m gonna watch another of your vids. If that guess the music part is in it 8m hitting the sub button
ReplyDeleteGood choices, but I feel that one of the best looking games on Wii was definitely Metroid Other M. As a Metroid game, yes, it's problematic. It looked so great though!
ReplyDeleteDeadly Creatures is pretty high on my list, for its realistic display of real life critters. And Overlord, because that game actually features real dynamic shadows (even if at a very low resolution) which is impressive in my opinion. For its overall concinnity and character models, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is in my top 5. The stylized visuals, the atmospheric lighting and Indiana's exaggerated, almost cartoonish facial expressions work really well together. Not the most impressive looking game, but a very good looking game on the Wii, again, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteAs a fan of Klonoa, I'm glad to say that the Klonoa remake is truly beautiful for the Wii!
ReplyDeletePikmin 2 looked great and worked well with the wiimote. It had no annoying time limits!
ReplyDeleteXenoblade...
ReplyDeletethe last story ,pandora's tower, and the two fatal frame games.
ReplyDeleteMany Wii games use a pro controller.
ReplyDeleteSkyward sword is the best fucking game ever
ReplyDeletehouse of the dead overkill
ReplyDeleteWellcome back bro
ReplyDeleteI've been a massive Wii fan the last few years after hating it when it was out. I use the Virtual Wii on my WiiU and yeh I've played alot of hidden gems but dang I gotta just play the main big titles like Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 and even that Star Wars game though I might play that on PS3.
ReplyDeleteMetroid Prime Trilogy is one of my favourites on any platform, and I actually prefer the controls over the Gamecube. Darkside Chronicles looks really good for a Wii game, but you can get that on the PS3 with move
ReplyDeleteI loved night's the old Saturn game that was released on Wii looked really good and played really well
ReplyDeleteI can play my switch everywhere.Just like back in 89.
ReplyDeleteOpoona looks good but the aspect ratio may bug some people. 😅
ReplyDeleteMario party 9, albeit I just played it for the first time literally last night (at the time this comment was posted), fooled me hard. It looks like a Wii U game, its certainly a very pretty looking game
ReplyDeleteI remember the Force Unleashed 2's multiplayer. One of my friends brought it over to my house and we played it for a long time
ReplyDeleteWut? Skyward sword looked bland as fuck. Twilight princess had an art style that was way better, unique and more beautiful. Hyrule field was a little dull but everything else was wicked. And okami dude
ReplyDeleteOh hi Chest Bennington.
ReplyDeleteThe Conduit? Goldeneye? Even Call of Duty looked pretty good on Wii, monster hunter?
ReplyDeleteDamn....Red Steel 2 looks like Borderlands with swords.
ReplyDeleteCan’t believe after the insane success of the Wii, that the Wii U failed, and just like that....Wii motion controls are gone.
О, дааааа, хорошо, очень хорошо)
ReplyDeletepart 2 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSilent Hill: Shattered Memories !!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool list bro! And cooler video !
ReplyDeleteI remember a scuba diving game really good looking , the one from the devs of Everblue
Xenoblade!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done! Thank you for showing the Wii some respect. This video reminded me of some great gaming moments I had with my Wii. It really is a great console which is why I still have mine today, that and I have sunk almost $1000 in Virtual Console and WiiWare games into the system over the years with no way to play them outside of my Wii :(
ReplyDeleteSin and punishment 2 looks absolutely lovely and is silky smooth 60fps
ReplyDeleteAnd any shooter than needs to play it ,its got a panzer dragoon vibe crossed with Time crisis. With amazing music and sound effects to complement the gorgeous level design.
Metroid Prime 3, Okami, Monster Hunter Tri and Sonic Colors
ReplyDeletePretty disappointing that you didn’t mention Conduit, 1&2, Goldeneye, or Okami.
ReplyDeleteMy fav Wii Games
ReplyDeleteNo more heroes 1 & 2
Metroid Prime trilogy
Zelda TP And SS
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Green Day Rock Band
Goldeneye 007
Punch Out!
Scarface the world is yours
Okami
RE4
Wii sports
Pokémon Battle Revolution
The Simpsons game
Open Season
Red steel 2
Kirby return to Dreamland
Bully scholarship edition
Dead space extraction
Manhunt 2
Rock Band & Guitar Hero series
New super Mario bros Wii
Call of duty
Sonic Colors
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Spider-man shattered dimensions
LEGO Games
MK Armageddon
Sonic and the secret rings
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2
Just Dance series
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Star Wars force unleashed 1 & 2
Naruto
DBZ
Resident Evil Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles, Metroid Prime 3, and Dead Space Extraction are just a few that look just as impressive too!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment