# 50 best PS3 games of all time



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfYsBwHbsU --- here is the second part and the remake of this video. seems like this one is not good and i am sorry for that. I hope you will like each other more.
LIKE - SHARE - SUBSCRIBE
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bogdan.danila.9
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en.

34 Comments

  1. Splinter Cell
    Hitman
    Assassins Creed
    Tomb Raider
    Uncharted
    The last of us
    Watch dogs
    GTA
    Call of duty
    Battlefield
    Ghost Recon
    Killzone
    Skyrim
    The witcher
    PES 2013
    Metal gear solid
    The evil within
    Resident evil
    Silent Hill

    PS3 / Xbox best consoles of all time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11:07 its true, but what about the copyright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu tenho Um Ps3 mas os jogos são muito Caro 50 reais um jogo🎮

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Uncharted 2

    2. Uncharted 3

    3. The last of us

    4. Uncharted 4

    5. Gta5
    Bla bla bla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who plays uncharted 2 in 2019 on ps3
    Cus I ddo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My personal top, Mad max, state of decay, halo, super mario galaxy and shenmue

    ReplyDelete
  7. No not mad max and r.d 2 😑😑

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have ps3 and ps4 and i still didnt play some games because i didnt have the time for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many dope games, so little time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Al fin uno que incluye a Ratchet & Clank... Justo en la infancia ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beyond two souls nd last of us is still my best

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition.

    2. GTA 5.

    3. Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Motorstorm Apocalypse.

    4. Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

    5. Crysis 3.

    6. Blur.

    7. Saints Row IV.
    8. [PROTOTYPE 2]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mortal Kombat ? Injustice gods among us ?🤦🏻‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear i knew last of us will be numb #1 ! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. I buy PS3 500Gb today with free injection of 30 Games. I'm so very happy.😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post