$ 500 gaming PC build - March 2020



For 10% reduction, go to:
https://www.squarespace.com/kristoferyee

The Squarespace promo code is KRISTOFERYEE

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kristoferyee

When a sponsor gets you out of debt.

Now, this IT construction will require a little bit of contract research on your part, everything I show here is not something you need, but parts like this or even the part itself are quite easy to find used on one of the resources I have below.

Resources:
/ r / buildapcsales
/ r / hardwareswap
OfferUp
Let's go
craigslist

However, for those of you who are not as patient, I have here a list of the parts used in the video:

Ryzen 7 1700 processor:
https://amzn.to/2ICkIpc

AMD Wraith CPU cooler:
Comes with the link above

DDR4 Team T-Force Vulcan 16 GB RAM (2 x 8 GB):
https://amzn.to/2IUNWQz

B350 PC MATE motherboard:
https://amzn.to/2ECcUzC

Power Color Red Devil RX580 graphics card:
https://amzn.to/2U76LAZ

NZXT H500i enclosure:
https://amzn.to/2EAsN9N

Pioneer M.2 256 GB SSD:
https://amzn.to/2EBxgsO

EVGA 650 power supply:
https://amzn.to/2tEDthD

If you have questions about particular parts or how I buy parts like these at what prices, I will answer. The best way to do this is through my discord. Link below.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment and if you like the content that I put in, a like and a subscription helps me enormously for my confidence because for the moment, I don't know if the content that I do is useful to all.

Let me know any videos you would like to see in the future!

Here is my link to the Discord server that you should leave me a message or come talk to me by voice chat for longer questions or if you are just looking for advice / assistance on your computer building experience :)

https://discordapp.com/invite/kristoferyee

And subscribe to see more content like this!

Social networks:

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kristoferyee
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/kristoferyee
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kristoferyee.

25 Comments

  1. I found a gaming PC for $550
    These are the specs:

    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (6-Core/12-Threads)
    GPU: MSI GAMING X RX580 8GB GDDR5
    MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk
    RAM: Geil 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
    STORAGE 1: Sandisk 256GB SSD
    CASE: NZXT 510 Black/Red (Tempered Glass Side Panel)
    CASE Fan: Full ARGB Case Fan
    PSU: EVGA 550W 80+ PSU with Red/Black PCIE

    Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just hope u dont get hurt bro doing these shady deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo I’m getting a $500 pc on my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would always meet in front of a police station.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was abke to build a ryzen 5 2200g 16gb ddr4 ram and a gtx 1070 for 400$ is this good for now or should i look at upgrades, dm me @e.j._ for full parts list

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2600 or 1700? Which do I buy? Performance wise

    ReplyDelete
  7. "im guessing the ram works" nice foreshadowing

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is my wish to have this system but since I live in Iran I can never catch it❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. The case is wayyy to exspensive

    ReplyDelete
  10. not tryna be racist but we finally found an asian good at maths

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did your method of getting pc parts to build and I got 32 gb of RAM for 24 dollars xd :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i could have found better parts than this and still be within the the budget boi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bruh I'm literally about to build this computer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wanted to give a quick comment to say that I just found about your channel about a week ago and I'm enjoying every single video, keep doing you and keep killing it. -m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marry thank you for selling this for so cheap , I appreciate it so much and if you are watching the video and you are single ahumm i am single too and youtube pays kindasecent money im just sayinn..................he is dying go help him girls oml this was the best past,......i coundnot stop lauighing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post