Watch the full series here: http://bit.ly/1NUSMsX
1. Get my Best Unity video course here: http://bit.ly/2la4WCa
2. Create complete games with Unity + Monetize and publish: http://bit.ly/1QWI7zq
3. Create sample games with Unity: http://bit.ly/1QuRg07
4. Unity C # scripting tutorial (FREE): http://bit.ly/1NUSMsX
5. Unity 2D car racing game tutorial (FREE): http://bit.ly/1ltWEEU
6. Unity Brick Breaker game tutorial (FREE): http://bit.ly/1PhVfwv
Download Unity: http://unity3d.com
Download JDK: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Download the Android sdk: https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
Video description:
Android Unity game development tutorial (from publication):
In this series of Android game development tutorials, we will learn how to create Android games using the Unity game engine. We will learn how to create Android games with unity from start to finish. We will start from an empty project and learn everything to create and publish a game on the Google Play store. First, we will download and install Android SDK and JDK, and then we will learn how to configure unit preferences to connect to Android SDK. Then we will discover the Android touch controls. We will see how to place the controls of the Android accelerometer by tilting your Android device. We will learn everything you need to create an Android game from scratch. Finally, we will learn how to publish a full version of the Android game with Unit on the Google Play Store. These are all the things that we are going to learn in this Android game development tutorial for beginners.
Thank you very much for watching this video, if you have any questions, write them in the comments. I hope you enjoyed it. Please subscribe and like, comment, share. Thank you so much. :).
Thanks, Bro... Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteA good tutorial. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAll my team say thank to you.
ReplyDeletethanx
ReplyDeleteAwesome demonstation
ReplyDeleteive never seen a slower tutorial ever, 15 minutes for 2 properties set in unity :D
ReplyDeleteFantastic and easy to follow help. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks you!
ReplyDeletefu***k
ReplyDeletewhats the resolution of a phone in portrait mode?
ReplyDeleteHelpful
ReplyDeleteHow can i see my resulation on game screen PLS HELP (on game screen writing : using resulation 624x351)
ReplyDeleteTutorial from 2015 solving my problem from 2019... Thank you! This tutorial help me a lot!
ReplyDeleteA 4 minutes tutorial, made in 15...nice
ReplyDeleteI add Main Camera to Canvas and it make job let try it
ReplyDeletegiven that I was about to write an interface to help me rescale all my assets, yes' I'd say this was worth 16 minutes of my time
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
ReplyDeleteU are great 😍😍
ReplyDelete"I hope you guys enjoyed and this helped you..." :D
ReplyDeleteMe- "Yeah, dude... hope you now enjoy all those ads it showed me :D every single one you have set in this vid" XD
thanks, very helpful
ReplyDeletethanks my bro
ReplyDeleteVery nice! With your help I was able to create my very first main menu for an Android App I am working on with a group of people, thanks a million!! :D
ReplyDeleteIt's works! Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteMy game has big buttons and I can't freaking push them can you help me?
ReplyDeleteThe game I infinite flight
And I can't scale my buttons on the game
can you die please :D
ReplyDeleteTHANKS a LOT :D
ReplyDeletethanks man!
ReplyDeleteIt all works fine on unity screen but when I install it into my android phone, it does not work. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment