7 awesome PS4 games literally anyone can play



Check out our list of 7 family-friendly games just in time for Christmas!

Entries in the list include ...

1. It's you
2. Golf for all
3. Gang Beasts
4. Knowledge is power
5. Knack II
6. WipEout The Omega collection
7. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2



PlayStation Access brings you weekly news, features and gameplay on PS4, PS3 and PSVita, giving you unprecedented access to the biggest titles on PlayStation. Subscribe now to make sure you never miss out: http://bit.ly/AccessSub

All the music presented with the kind permission of epidemicsound.com (http://www.epidemicsound.com)

Want more?
Rob's Twitter: http://bit.ly/RobPearson
Dave's Twitter: http://bit.ly/DavidJackson
Nath's Twitter: http://bit.ly/NathanDitum
Hollie's Twitter: http://bit.ly/HollieBennett

Join us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/AccessFB
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TweetAccess.

48 Comments

  1. Idk why gang beasts aint in the PlayStation store in my device..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, GTA V is definitely a kids game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Literally ANYONE Can Play" dude they re not free, it a lie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone likes Ghost rider... what do you mean brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang beasties we have to play for 😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no hands,am blind and deaf....but cant wait to play these titles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gang beasts is 20$ in the us I’m not buying that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gang Beasts can you download for free demo ? I liked the video

    ReplyDelete
  9. This video is a lie you have to pay for the games so not LITERALLY ANYONE can play

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just look at the usb stick before you put it in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do I feel like you edited this on a ps4 not a computer or something?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm an xbox fan but I still love this channel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gang beasts is not a free game 😑

    ReplyDelete
  14. What about human fall flat? It’s the most weirdest and coolest game I’ve ever seen and played it’s fun for the family

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for showing everyone this i apreaciate it cant spell :D but tho i would probaly watch all your videos xD bye love to this guy

    ReplyDelete
  16. My 8 y/o son : what's wrong with Ghostrider?
    Me: try to watch it again after your puberty...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it just me, or is this just "games with same-room multiplayer"?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cant play cause i dont have Money. Not Anyone can Play these

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Anyone' I think you mean ANYONE WITH A BLOODY PS PLUS OR A PS NOW ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCESS ONLINE WITHOUT IT HMMMMMMM DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANYONE CAN PLAY IT

    ReplyDelete
  20. “Smacking balls into holes with big metal sticks”

    ReplyDelete
  21. Asian region? U said Anyone can play

    ReplyDelete
  22. But what if its not free, and we don't have money? 😑

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for this video, these games would have been missed other wise.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who else just came here cuase of gang beasts

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought Blue Knack was your co-op partner, not Robo Knack 🤨

    ReplyDelete
  26. Not if your broke ............like me

    ReplyDelete
  27. First open world golf game on the PS4? I thought that was GTAV. :p

    ReplyDelete
  28. My three year old loves gang beast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wait, are you serious when you say knack?

    ReplyDelete
  30. My gang beasts isn't the same gameplay like that 😖 also the game mode waves needs to have intelligent ai's 🙈 but it's a worth a play as it's hilarious 😬

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wait whaaaaaattt who doesn't like ghost rider??┌(┌^o^)┐

    ReplyDelete
  32. You know the usb side with the logo on it is always the side you put in

    ReplyDelete
  33. G-a-n-g b-e-a-s-t-s gang beasts

    Gang beasts theme song lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  34. Knack 2 looks just like knack 1.. I'm actually convinced you used knack 1 footage

    ReplyDelete
  35. well that's all well and 4 the people that actually have a ps4...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Open world golf.....

    Welcome to the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post