-Complete collection of games published only as PSN / Playstation Network titles downloadable for Playstation 3 in one video;
-This video does not contain retail titles, PS classics or PS minis;
- For a list of retail / full titles released on PS3, check out my other video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vew4W9fn4oI
-Legend:
* blue title = Playstation Move required
-If you enjoyed this. :: LIKE / SHARE / SUBSCRIBE ::.
Follow me on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BframeGaming
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bframegaming
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------.
Thank you this helped me find my lost video games.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much... Really. I was very young when I started playing some of these games. I didn't know the names of some of them and I still had been able to remember what it was like. My dad had a play station 3 but he had gotten a play station 4 a little while after it was released. So now I've trying my best to find some of these games. (Costume quest, Hamster ball, Death spank, Trine, and Outland). I had already known Fat princess, Earth Worm Jim, Flock, and some others. I would call myself a gamer. I've played alot of other games as well like GRIS, Don't starve, Undertale, Minecraft, and so on. Again thank you. I even subbed
ReplyDeleteWhere is mass effect? Ikari warriors?
ReplyDeletethankyou for making this I really appreciate it
ReplyDelete+
ReplyDeleteVirtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
--
-Velocibox
Thank you for this kickass video!
ReplyDeletekinda scary me how much shit games every console have
ReplyDeletexbla is better
ReplyDeleteRainbow skies & Undernight in birth exe late st missed it
ReplyDeleteYou're the best
ReplyDeleteThank's
ReplyDeleteWhat is the name of game in center of thumbnail for this video?
ReplyDeleteVelocibox is not a ps3 game :(
ReplyDeleteCastle crashers
ReplyDeletejurrasic park the game .lol
ReplyDeleteAny good 2D games in there? I can't be bothered to watch the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteAsides from that, great job on the video mate
Great list. Can I enquire about :
ReplyDeleteCrysis
Virtua Fighter V Final Showdow
Plants vs Zombies
Tokyo Jungle
Puppeteer
Siren Blood Curse
Aren't they PSN games? I know Siren was later released as a physical game but wasn't it PSN first? Is it a regional thing?
more hours than i have life
ReplyDeleteHow to play PSN on PS3 ofw ???
ReplyDeleteAwesome video dude !
ReplyDelete16:23 best game ever❤️
ReplyDeleteCool games😎🙏🏻🙏🏻👍
ReplyDeletePlease add PS Vita all games :) Thank you <3
ReplyDeleteMissing Bonks Revenge PSN. A shame.
ReplyDeleteI have to assume where never getting PS1 like you said you would do 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do one for old pc games like from 1995- 2003 . There is alot game i dont remember and this type of video help me to remember games again
ReplyDeletethank you so much
ReplyDeleteCan u make a list of ps2 of time stamps? This would make me easier to look all of them
ReplyDeleteAre these games still available on PSN on the PS3? I want to buy most of them before Sony decideds to shut down the servers for PS3.
ReplyDeleteYou MISSED SO MANY!!!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment