Download now from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/altos-odyssey/id1182456409?mt=8
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.altosodyssey
Just beyond the horizon is a majestic, vast and unexplored desert.
Join Alto and his friends and go on an endless sandboard trip to discover its secrets. Alto's Odyssey is now available on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!
Music: "In Fantasia" by Kishi Bashi
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/lighght-deluxe-version.
I love this Game 🥰
ReplyDeleteHey everyone! Thanks so much for the overwhelming support. We can't wait for you to explore the endless desert. We're heartened as well from the passion and enthusiasm from our Android fans. To those wondering: while we don't have anything to announce at this time, we are looking to come to Android in the months ahead as well. To stay up to date on when that is, feel to subscribe to our Alto Newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/dkyqsf
ReplyDeleteJogo espetacular
ReplyDeleteI play this when we go to a trip, because there is no internet.
ReplyDeleteKishi Bashi?
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the Simboards we made in Second Life back in the day.
ReplyDeleteLove it.
the soundtrack in the trailer is absolutely beautiful! what's it called?
ReplyDelete120hz on my iPad Pro is just incredible for this game... AWESOME!
ReplyDeletesomeone please make this into ringtone already
ReplyDeleteit's available on Android now FINALLY
ReplyDeleteSo this game is free in android but not in ios!??
ReplyDeleteLove Your Company!!
ReplyDeletethis one is a lot better then the first one and this one is much challanging
ReplyDeleteloved it
They should add this track to the game
ReplyDeleteGo to my channel for Android gameplays of Alto's Adventure
ReplyDeleteI confess I use this tune to remind me to take my meds =^.^=
ReplyDeleteu should makr it freeit will get popular man
ReplyDeleteI just like it's music,its amazing and so comfortable
ReplyDeleteCan anyone tell me what the Artist and Song is called in this trailer?
ReplyDeleteWow, this is incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow! Superb work. Excited to play. Loved the Adventure one. Love to play this one too .
ReplyDeletef*ck Alto's Adventure!
ReplyDeleteAlto's Odyssey rules/rocks!
Das Spiel ist so geil
ReplyDeletebgmが大好きです!
ReplyDeleteMuito boa essa trilha
ReplyDeletethe best game I ever played😍😍🔥
ReplyDeleteplease and why it's not available in Taiwan 😢😢😢😢😢 ???
ReplyDeletePlease new location
ReplyDeletePlease add multiplayer mod
ReplyDeleteAnd also new music
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trailer
ReplyDeleteThe previous game already cured my depression XD but really but I could breathe knowing that something so beautiful exist. Now I'm even happier with this odessy, a much smoother transition to an astonishing game. Please, I hope they don't stop making more
ReplyDelete😍 So beautiful you could cry 😭
ReplyDeleteHey developers: on Android, can you look into the windswept and life aquatic achievements? They're not unlocking. Thanks
ReplyDeleteAnd finaly it is in android now !!! I am very unpatient to go home and play for hours :D
ReplyDeleteGreat game. I like alto 3 years. hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteFebruary 22nd is my mother's birthday
ReplyDeleteI'm loooooooving this game is fantastic and I always did want a game so this and. ...I'm brasilian
ReplyDeleteFinished all the levels in 2 days. :)
ReplyDeleteThe music on this trailer its just god damn beatifull
ReplyDeleteWhere are the Android users? I downloaded it on July 26th and it is awesome! 🎈😍
ReplyDeleteThe most amazingly sublime game......beautiful....the gameplay is amazing.
ReplyDeleteОчень классная игра
ReplyDeletePost a Comment