Android Crash Fix, Community Meet Up, World Arena Tournament? Epic Seven



Join me in this Epic Seven video as I talk about my meeting with community managers.

Follow me on Instagram
@Demone_Kim

Want to show additional support? Become a member here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp76b_m_wL_Mb5SFuDQlUsg/join

Or donate here:
https://streamelements.com/demonekim/tip

Do you prefer Patreon?
https://www.patreon.com/demonekim.

43 Comments

  1. I'm in Los Angeles I'm interested in going to the community meet up. Is that some exclusive thing or can anyone go. Anybody got a link to the event because i can't find anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giveaways suck because they always seem rigged. So for my money I'd say forget giveaways get on mass production so that those of us who would buy a Luna statue or an army plush and don't have a golden horseshoe up our butts have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.A competition where you get a limited hero if you win
    2.Merch ofc
    3.Best cosplay competition
    Sadly I won't be going to LA, but to people who go there, I wish you a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pvp tournaments, Cosplay, Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khawazu was already yelling at you for the iPhone comment lol

    East coast meetup would be epic in the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the community event:
    Luna statue
    LD summon tickets
    Wifu Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Have ml/convent pulls up on stage for fun, let people pull some here and there.
    2. Feature an extremely hard boss and let players with set units for fighting it.
    3. RTA matches with 2-star units and a limited set of gear they can equip those units with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.Remove
    2. Pet
    3. Snacks

    Do you feel the vibes!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fix stamina consumption, drop rates, gear upgrading, and hero rates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Quickest Abyss floor 90 clear
    2. Friend battle RTA
    3. I can only think of 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought my hone had an issue!!!u cant imagine how many times the game kicked me out in the middle of arena/gw match!!
    i hope it gets fixed fast....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope they come to Atlanta Ga. in July!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, I'm crashing every time I click start on my android. This is very good to know. Bless you for the updates Demone 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. BIG BWAIN TIME you dont need to plan a meetup when there is no community anymore

    They should fix the problems that are driving their community away first and divide their resources for a community event when they have that all fixed up

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm also android user I can still play the game but It takes many
    try to get in to the game but .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rta tournaments, Sneak peeks, free memorabilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I stopped playing epic seven yesterday so see ya I had fun playing and watching your videos. Hope the game gets better than it is

    ReplyDelete
  18. Content giveaway :(, but community events prizes and competition would be best

    ReplyDelete
  19. An old standard is always a design a character contest. Submit artwork along with a small bit of backstory.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes they need to fix those android crashes uts been happening for months

    ReplyDelete
  21. They should hold a public rta event once friendly matches come out where you can meet random people and beat up on their units

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi bro I wanna ask u something now in my mystic summon has 9 summon to guarantee ml Cecilia shall I go for her or skip for ml Tywin and both heroes for pvp

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1: RTA tournament that gets streamed on Twitch too cause I can't go to the US from EU
    2: RTA tournament that gets streamed on Twitch too cause I can't go to the US from EU
    3: RTA tournament that gets streamed on Twitch too cause I can't go to the US from EU

    ReplyDelete
  24. This guy recommended I phone ... I think u should quit making videos now :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. been waiting for it to come to LA, right in my area

    -id like to see purchasable or free merch (Mostly shirts/stickers/posters) (possibly figures/plushies)
    -cosplayers would be awesome
    -something anyone can participate in like maybe trivia contests or scavenger hunts

    ReplyDelete
  26. 1. A dev panel. Where they talk about PvE and PvP and their plans going forward.

    I need to know if I should jump ship now because SW forgot everything else with RTA. Lab was horrible, and if you don't RTA your daily grind is log in, hit GW, spend wings, grind some runes, twice a week do siege. If you're a sadist or your guild forces you, you do lab. Will E7 take the same road?

    I don't want to hate on anyone liking RTA, I get it, people love PvP but like SW forgot, and Epic started the same, this game has it's base because of what it has been. a mostly PvE or PvAI game. It's cool to like RTA, just don't forget there are a lot of people who feel disenfranchised due to it. If the PvE game is now going to be "grind to get better gear to excel at RTA" we deserve to know.

    2. Waifus


    3. Exclusive skins

    ReplyDelete
  27. My NUMBER ONE request at this event is for that super exclusive Luna figure to be for sale. I mean at least let us have the ability to purchase itttt!!!!

    2. Maybe an exclusive character/gear/frame or whatever to show that we were at the event.

    3. I really want that art book that sneak peeked all the epic seven art work. Put that up for sale!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great vid as always!! Question, will you be giving Arknights a try? It releases next week I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i want A ravi cosplayer to hug me ...

    ReplyDelete
  30. 1- Add some random rules mode for RTA like no certain element, no 5*, 3* only, etc.
    2- Add replay mode for Arena/Guild Wars to see how you were destroyed by the oponents
    3- More labirynths / raids

    ReplyDelete
  31. Y'know what I'd like to see D? Y'know what?! LESS GREED IN THE GAME, LESS GREED IN THE GAME, LESS GREED IN THE GAME! If these events are the price we pay for this much greed in the game, HOW about N-O! It'd rather have a rewarding gatcha with sustainable growth, and NOTHING ELSE. Then have a gatcha that's this greedy and unrewarding... D'ya know what other gatchas DID for this new years D? They gave away hero selectors with paid currency! Which yeah dick move to F2P but come on if you're gonna get something for yourself might as well be this. I could literally get two hero selectors in other gatchas with what I've spent to pitty Diene. Y'know what else other gatchas did D? MULTIS for DAYS! Imagine getting 150 BM in your inbox. Just because, because we care, because now it's about celebrating and having fun, it's NOT about profit margins and the semblance of value.

    They royally f'ed this holiday season to such an extent, that if you told me last year that this will happen I'd be like: get out of my house, how dare you.

    Also can Effectiveness and Effect resistance be FIXED!?

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. RTA event, look like this already guarantee
    2. binggo event, put 3 entry (number and hero) and guess result of 40 ML summon (ex 3 hurado, 4 elson, 5 sven)

    ReplyDelete
  33. They better give me a free 5 star ml for this android crash

    ReplyDelete
  34. android users phone crashes...laughs in iphone/ios

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank God they are fixing the Android issue, I assumed they wouldn't fix the issue and was considering deleting it ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  36. One thing I would like to see at a meet-up is a rta tournament with the prize as a arky plushie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post