Android Gamers VS iOS Gamers (The Last Ride)



Hello Peeps!
Ready for the last round? : p

So Peeps!
HERE IS THE THIRD AND FINAL PART OF "Android Gamers VS iOS Gamers"
I hope you will like it!
If there is an error, please think about it, we all make mistakes :)
Enjoy!!


If you liked the job,
So please like, comment and subscribe if it's worth it,
And please support me by sharing the video on your favorite social networking site.
It won't cost you, but will help me a lot :)
#Android #iOS #Google



Songs used in this video:


1. Kevin MacLeod - Carefree
Link: https://youtu.be/rZWLwz9_7o0


2. Omission - Huma-Huma (Music without copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/hCvnteq6QYc


3. Kevin MacLeod - Dvorak Polka
Link: https://youtu.be/56J1EkmfpCk


4. [No Copyright Music] I don't know - Grapes
Link: https://youtu.be/sNAE8-mB5lQ


5. The Wrong Time - Silent Partner (No music copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/x9lV3ukch3M


6. The Darkest Child - Kevin MacLeod (Music Without Copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/NDJ7uBPVcH8


seven. [No Copyright Music] Jazz comedy - Bensound
Link: https://youtu.be/rsOp0IANDWU


8. [No Copyright Music] Mystery - GoSoundtrack
Link: https://youtu.be/8TKy9bzrk24


9. Kevin MacLeod - Johnny on two fingers
Link: https://youtu.be/NUBfjXkTjGE


ten. [No Copyright Music] NoWay2 - PeriTune
Link: https://youtu.be/2-o5lE9OdRY


11. Happiness - Bensound (no music copyrighted)
Link: https://youtu.be/64cvDqZPkos


12. Kevin MacLeod - Investigations
Link: https://youtu.be/u7XKvAijOCg


13. Raindrop - Declan DP
Link: https://youtu.be/LbIb9_5_qNE



Games used in this video:

1. PUBG Mobile

2. Dream League Soccer

3. Asphalt 8 Airborne



Game clips used in this video:

1. Asphalt 8 Airborne Gameplay - YouTube
Link: https://youtu.be/dEZLjKsc248


2. Android Game League Dream 2020
Link: https://youtu.be/J61dXWARFB4


3. UNLOCK THE PUBG MOBILE AT 60 FPS
Link: https://youtu.be/z1aATer8CY4




If you want to contact me, contact me on my Facebook page or send me an email
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/IKIMAWSM/
Email: geraltofriviathewitcher061@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/iknowimawessome

Follow me also on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/awesomeftw/



So see you in the next video,
Until there,
Stay awesome,
Game ON!
I love you all .

35 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the support throughout the entire series Peeps!
    Means a lot ^_^
    Here are the other parts:

    PART 1: https://youtu.be/OjrlLa9gCR0
    PART 2: https://youtu.be/TyhMmWyUWzk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like PC cause Roblox there is not laggy and phones r glitchy I choose oppo in phones too I have to get os tho but it's ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me: this android is great
    Apple fanboy: no it's not it has no apple logo on it
    Me: laughs at fanboy for an hour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude I whant iPhone BC of the visual but android is muuuuuuuuuuch better in everything
    Apple is Only better at visual and that's why ppl buy it
    I also watched phone brands Vs each other and Samsung won like bruh duh 😎 [bad guy starts playing]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like si hablas español y te gusta el sistema Android

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest my android tablet charges slower and my iphone takes about an hour or two

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching this on my iphone xr be like: 😐

    ReplyDelete
  8. The real thing about this video: how much better is android ouuuu im fun hello!! F y man so fake video only bad this about apple

    ReplyDelete
  9. iOS 😎💪🦾👍. Android👎💩

    ReplyDelete
  10. Begining android takes down apple
    What you didnt see
    Flip phone: gets chair
    slams android and apple
    burns them up with flame thrower

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5:58 “Apple does not provide fast charging brick right out of the box”
    You know why? Bc they didn’t have but they have, sooooo Bruh

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you are watching this video on a budget phone (Redmi Note 7) you are proud of choosing Android

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I’m actually getting sick of these iPhone vs android videos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmao you just say that bc u broke :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. When it comes to the display apple just beats the shit out of the android.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the last ride from android(undertaker2000) 0:12

    ReplyDelete
  17. Using The Undertaker on WWE
    at the start of the video was very cool

    ReplyDelete
  18. So guys I'm an android user and a fan but...

    Is it true you guys really want android exept ios? Is it true android is better?

    Pls don't lie

    Do you really like it because I saw my cousin and anyone else commenting android is better when Im sitting him on a bench chair but he has the iPhone and he said ''nah iPhone is better* and dont fight me in the replies because iPhone is very popular and are saying the truth?

    Don't lie pls don't. Because if you lie theres a chance that you will go to hell. Im not saying everyone is lying I'm just trying to tell it to the liars there

    ReplyDelete
  19. actually if u buy an ipad pro you have 120 hertz for playing games

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have an android , my best friend have an iOS

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have XS and 1080p but iphones are not for gaming i got sooi triggred byy this with the battery becouse its a fuking liee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Comment sections

    5%:Ios Like Android Comment
    80%:Android like apple comment
    15% Cool Video.

    I am wstching on ios

    ReplyDelete
  23. IPhone 11 Pro display and the iPhone XS display beats almost all android devices...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Apparently processors are not compared...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Poor ones only likes android.so they always tries to make Apple look bad.if you think so please like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post