Hello Peeps!
I hope you are well!
Welcome back!
So Peeps! You shouted, I heard!
Today we're going to see a quick comparison between Android players and iOS players,
I tried to think about the idea that is everything,
If there is an error, please think about it, we all make mistakes :)
Enjoy!!
(Watch the video until the end guys, you don't want to miss): 3
If you liked the job,
So please like, comment and share if it's worth it,
Comment so that we can communicate with each other ^ _ ^
If you liked the video, please support me by sharing the video on your favorite social networking site.
It won't cost you, but will help me a lot :)
And please remember to subscribe to my channel,
Your support makes me stronger every time,
You guys are awesome: D
Songs used in this video:
1. Spring In My Step - Silent Partner (No music copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/siCmqvfw_1g
2. Cool Vibes - Film Noire by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://youtu.be/wFRuD2XsVU0
Source: https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN110086
3. Street Fighter 5 - Ken's theme is accelerating!
4. Dog Park - Silent Partner (no music copyrighted)
Link: https://youtu.be/Zzm4A3xYUp8
5. PACIFIC SUN - Nicolai Heidlas Music (No music protected by copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/kbqmEJTr3nU
6. TITANIC FLUTE FAIL Sound effect __ Best sound effects TV
7. Winter Embrace - Silent Partner (No music copyright)
Link: https://youtu.be/-ZoqByj8DW0
8. Pomade - Silent Partner (no music copyrighted)
Link: https://youtu.be/b9TgwHGz1ME
9. Good Starts - Jingle Punks (no copyrighted music)
Link: https://youtu.be/NstTz8iyl-c
10. Bensound - Jazzcomedy
Link: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/jazz
11. NIVIRO - Flares [NCS Release]
Link: https://youtu.be/V-mP3VU0DCg
Games used in this video:
1. PUBG Mobile
2. Asphalt 8 Airborne
3. Assassin's Creed identity
4. Modern Combat 5 Blackout
Game clips used in this video:
1. Asphalt 8 Airborne Gameplay - YouTube
Link: https://youtu.be/dEZLjKsc248
2. Modern Combat 5 Blackout Walkthrough Android - Gameplay Part 1 - Chapter 1 Venice the lie
Link: https://youtu.be/0QL-TkW-5mU
3. Assassin's Creed Identity GamePlay # 1
Link: https://youtu.be/24Kcbl36RFc
If you want to contact me, contact me on my Facebook page or send me an email
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/IKIMAWSM/
Email: geraltofriviathewitcher061@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/iknowimawessome
So see you in the next video,
Until there,
Stay awesome,
Game ON!
I love you all .
PART 2: https://youtu.be/TyhMmWyUWzk
ReplyDeleteWhat Do you use btw?
I Use Android
I use iPhone
ReplyDelete2:00 no wonder its o expensive lol
ReplyDeleteICloud👉😴
ReplyDeleteCqn you play mobile legend
ReplyDeleteiPhone + jailbreak = Like
ReplyDeleteVS
Android + install any file = comment
Its true
ReplyDeleteit's iPhone
ReplyDeletenot Iphone
android pro
ReplyDeleteiphone noob
I'm playing PUBG in my s10+ and its super smooth than any iphone I've used
ReplyDeleteWhen i used to be an android user I always hack games to bad I can’t do those stuff anymore since I’m on iOS now
ReplyDeleteIOS ❤️
ReplyDeleteiOS is bull crap
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteim watching this on my iphone and the quality is bad, wait 144p , my mistake
ReplyDelete2019?
ReplyDeleteU forgot ram
ReplyDeleteIt's against Android users I'm not agree
ReplyDeleteIOS ♥️🌚
ReplyDeleteBruh, this is why MicroSD cards exist
ReplyDeleteI'm a ios and is better than android
ReplyDeletePost a Comment