Android God dominates the Fortnite lobby (Noob Comment)



Don't forget to like and subscribe if you liked this video!

🔊 Join my notification team:

Click on the 🔔 Bell icon next to the Subscribe button at the top

📺 Watch me live on: http://www.twitch.tv/sypherpk
🗓️ Broadcast schedule: live at 7:00 a.m. every day!

🌟 Socials 🌟

🐥 Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sypherpk
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sypherpk/
💌 Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/sypherpk

🎥 Edited by: JackZenn:
https://twitter.com/JackMelaschenko

🎵 Outro Song: Romos - Helios
📺 Thumbnail by ADL

Sypherpk fortnite battle royale mobile god noob comment android controller iphone

#fortnite #sypherpk.

44 Comments

  1. sypher: most people dont know but u get 20% healing with a pet backling..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support u but i have no Money jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your videos but asking me to sub every video... lol and no i dont need a bell to tell me when your videos are up, I will look up Sypherpk and find your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y did all brother believe all of this and bought the galaxy 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use code SypherPK I also love your content so much best YouTubeer 💯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to sleep watching your videos right now but when i wake up i will put your creator code in.👌👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy with galaxy .. Waste of money he should get a refund💀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey pk :) I love noob commentaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fine line between sarcasm and clickbait. TeN pErCeNt ShEiLd BuFf

    ReplyDelete
  10. season X anyone? i miss lazy links

    ReplyDelete
  11. So rude do you really think mobile players are noobs my highest kill on mobile is 20 kills and I can kill Xbox players and ps4 and I am a fast builder I am not a god at mobile but I bet you that you will die your first game lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m getting so frustrated with Fortnite hahaha. Not going to give up though. Gosh

    ReplyDelete
  13. 400k views and you say 60% is not subscribed? Yet you have 1.6 mill subs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea Buddy! Been using your code for a long time👍
    ThinPopcorn4645

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait the heavy shotgun was still in the game at the end of January? Am I tripping or is this really old

    ReplyDelete
  16. I refuse to sub but i will watch every day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post