Android TV on Raspberry Pi 3 testing some Android games
How to install Android Tv on Raspberry Pi 3- https://youtu.be/GjrouKDt2zo
Test Kodi Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/1DHermfeFng
Dreamcast Test Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/uomy1Mdgz54
PSP test Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/h_EcjKidK1E
Test PSX Raspberry Pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/9J1CqyrQ6ag
First Look Raspberry Pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/NMDf5thqoMk
This video is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. .
I think you dont close games all the way...they run in background like on the telepjone...thats why you get less and less performance as you go...but i could be wrong...
ReplyDeleteRaspberry pi can run the pubg mobile?
ReplyDeletewhat about Sonic 1, 2 and CD?
ReplyDeleteWhy is everything blue and is there a fix? I can't stand it when watching live TV...
ReplyDeletewhere is pubg
ReplyDeletePlay pubg mobile lite on it
ReplyDeleteyou can use tincore to have the mouse cursor simulate touch. Many games only support the touch api and not mouse cursor.
ReplyDeleteGoogle GMSInstaller.apk. The app can install Gapps, but you need to be root. Unsure if this build comes pre-rooted.
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to pull the necessary files from a sony bravia android TV to get the play store working? I just got my new TV and, of course, it came with the app store.
ReplyDelete@ETA PRIME
ReplyDeleteHi ETA, please can you try to play in android tv on raspberry pi3 a n64 emulator? maybe can be run game like zelda perfect?
Wow thanks!
ReplyDeletecan u try modern combat 5
ReplyDeleteIs this working on rpi2 ?
ReplyDeleteHow about Dead Trigger? It should at least be able to run the first one.
ReplyDeletecould you please try War Robots on it? I wonder if it'll work.
ReplyDeleteHey, im getting a raspberry pi 3 and installing android in it, can the rpi 3 run games like modern combat 5, gof 3 , mcpe, etc at a good fps?
ReplyDeleteHi! First of all, your videos are awesome, thanks for everything! And I have a question, can I connect a bluetooth device to the raspberry? Like a controller (For example, Moga controllers) or a keyboard? I can't connect anything In the settings menu.
ReplyDeleteSaludos desde México.
Can you please try candy crush and fruit ninja on it?
ReplyDeletedoes gta sa work
ReplyDeletePlaying minecraft on controler or mouse and keybord ?
ReplyDeleteYou said ASOP, where it should have been AOSP (near the beginning of video) . Just a heads up. Nice video.
ReplyDeleteNice video, as always. Thank you for posting. It might be of interest to you (and rest of us), Google did announce that they will bring official Andorid to Raspberry Pi 3. http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/05/google-to-bring-official-android-support-to-the-raspberry-pi-3/
ReplyDeleteis it rooted? if not would there be always to root in the future?
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing us some APK's well done.
ReplyDeletei wonder can i download a inverted color texure pack so when i enter the game raspberry pi will invert my colors then it will look normal
ReplyDeletePost a Comment