Assault Android Cactus + - Pre-purchase trailer - Nintendo Switch



Assault Android Cactus's mission is to save the ship from its own rampant robot robots! Play on the go or settle in for couch cooperation for up to four players in an intense double-stick shooter. Including the new Campaign + mode for Nintendo Switch!

#NintendoSwitch #AssaultAndriodCactus

Subscribe for more Nintendo fun! https://goo.gl/HYYsot

Visit Nintendo.com for all the latest news! http://www.nintendo.com/

Like Nintendo on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/Nintendo
Follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Nintendo.

44 Comments

  1. Your friendly reminder that Witch Beam has yet to make a game with a witch in it.
    They have a lot of beams though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should do a smash TV remake with these types of graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously wanted a Switch version of this amazing game. It's like they read my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the title looks likes someone looking around objects to makeup a name!! lol "Running House Cloud" another great game

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this game on xbox! Great to see it re-released!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I basically came here just to comment on how much I dislike the character designs but honestly the gameplay looks really good. I wonder if you can just skip through the cutscenes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What will be between 1 Android and billions of robots w/ section lords?

    GALEEM&DHARKON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder if there are any new characters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, without Nintendo, I would have never known of gem like this, even though it's been on steam since 2015. Go Witch Beam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. only going to get this game if there's a dlc to turn all the characters into cacti.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I the only one that thinks about Bubblegum Crisis when it comes to this game

    ReplyDelete
  12. What games would be best to look for games like this type of shooter?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent game, definitely a must buy, especially with friends! Now if we could just get Helldivers over in the Switch, my stick shooter needs would be met.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unless this game is Easy I dont think its gonna play well on a switch, but Hey wumbo plays tetris with the joycon so they are not that bad

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the Spice Girls reunion people were talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see the graphics whores are out in hypocritical force today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really hate the big head art style, but the gameplay looks fun and that's what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  18. is this like a western version of Touho?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really don't know why this relates to cactuses.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Highly recommend this. Got it on PS4 and PC and already preordered the Switch version.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This game rocks! So glad its on switch now. Hope to see it physical one day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never played this game, but I'm going to listen to my intuition, and put it on my wish list. (Only games that I plan to buy go on my wish list.)

    ReplyDelete
  23. played this on xbox. was fun. time to try for switcj

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have it on x box. I think it’s ok

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super smah t.v. but with chicks. Who remembers that game?!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Still waiting on Witchbeam's next game :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I play this on xbox, it's fun and addictive

    ReplyDelete
  28. Assault Android Cactus > Jump Force

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you GMTK for introducing me to this :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is the dumbest name for a game I've ever heard

    ReplyDelete
  31. Played this years ago. A must buy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post