Subscribe here! - http://bit.ly/GameCrossSubscribe
Discover the new channel here! - https://bit.ly/2C8OzQ7
sources-
00:48 - PS Plus case + Offers - CODE - EMCDGGD23
https://www.newegg.com/sony-12-months/p/N82E16832886007?nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/games/products/a-plague-tale-innocence/10176151.html
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/assassins-creed-odyssey-standard-edition-playstation-4/6260468.p?skuId=6260468
6:01 am - 2 new PS4 games
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/hardcore-mecha-for-ps4-launches-january-14-in-the-west
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/arc-system-works-announces-2d-pixel-art-action-game-code-shifter-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
Credit for Outro Music-
Deep Haze by Kevin MacLeod is under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https: //creativecommons.org/licenses / ...)
Source: http: //incompetech.com/music/royalty -...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/
# PS4 # PS4Deals # CheapPS4Games.
Codes not working am i doing something wrong
ReplyDeleteStill no granblue fantasy?
ReplyDeleteDamn I just bought PlayStation plus on the ps store for $45 on the seventh😭
ReplyDeleteI got Plus for $40.43 or so after black friday randomly online instant code. Maybe its good to stack a few years
ReplyDeleteHardcore Mecha looks like 2D titanfall, I like!
ReplyDeleteI didn't like Origins but Odyssey I love.
ReplyDeleteGreat Sale. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting he's promoting the NewEgg PS+ discount when he's promoted the CDKeys discount before and the price for the annual subscription is at $36 and change
ReplyDeleteif you cant find A Plagues Tale at GS, Best Buy price matched me for 19.99 (from 49.99 still in their system)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info. I was waiting for a good deal on PS+ subscriptions. 👍
ReplyDeleteI’ll be jumping on that Plague’s Tale deal. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI’m subscribed for Plus until next holiday season, so I don’t need to stack. 🤣
I bought DMC5, the Witcher 3, and dying light EE last night !
ReplyDeleteGo to CDkeys ps plus comes out at 38.73 I think I just bought mine last week
ReplyDeleteNobody is complaining about the Uncharted collection being free for PS Plus, they are amazing games. Its the goat simulator that people are upset about which is understandable.
ReplyDeletePlague tale is actually my game of the year this year. Pick it up for the cheap !
ReplyDeletePlague tale was easily goty
ReplyDeleteHow long does it take to process before you get the ps plus code?
ReplyDeleteIts bull how ps plus used to be 40 and you got at least 2 different games each for ps3 ps4 and vita then they raised the price to 60 and shortly after took that away and now we only get 2 ps4 games for 60 they should have brought the price back down after taking away games since we got nothing else in place of the missing games.
ReplyDeleteThe newegg deal is still $60!
ReplyDeleteHow is slay of spire?
ReplyDeleteThere is only 9
ReplyDeletePsn asia suck not much sale going on
ReplyDeletePost a Comment