Bad Nintendo Wii Games - gillythekid



If you've never been in the back of a Gamestop and found the shovel wonderland of the Nintendo Wii section, you're going to really enjoy it.

Pls subscribe ► http://www.gillythekid.com

Support me on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/gillythekid

Buy my music here! ► http://gillythekidmusic.bandcamp.com.

25 Comments

  1. wow this brings back bad memories my parents used to buy me these kinds of games hoping that I get a few minutes of entertainment from them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if something from Phoenix games NOT Phoenix inc. (the creators of dauntless) had something in the wii library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing that one in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title: Bad Nintendo Wii Games
    Doesn't even mention Metroid Other M
    What is wrong with you? That's the worst Nintendo game I've ever played in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I had sea creatures when I was a kid! I remember liking it but also... Not doing anything in it and getting bored. I guess I liked the concept of it? I had another game similar to it but with arctic animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. the icarly game was my childhood wtf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Desolate scary empty ocean? cue subnautica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does he have that mask and gag....
    My kinds dood:3


    Edit : wow that elvis game is trixie in toyland and fucking ninjabread man. Wow the wii sucks somtimes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright this has been bothering the hell out of me. What is that little intro jingle from? I swear it comes from some game but I can't put my finger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why’d they make a Santa Clays is Coming to Town video game about half a century after the original airing!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gilly, please don't ever use a ballgag if you don't want to wake up things on me please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1:55 Wtf why aren't you wearing the strap gilly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Rock n Roll game is from a studio that seems to just swap aesthetics and release the same game several times over. Can't remember the name though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You never watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", have you? The game seems to follow the plot pretty closely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I only disliked for a meme this videos pretty great

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dungeon skit just made me a fan. Subscribed

    ReplyDelete
  17. and here i am. that i played dragon blade fully 100%and ejoyed it ;w;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post