The sequel to BADLAND, winner of the Apple of the Year game from Apple, has arrived!
Get it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/badland-2/id1007120869
Discover the award-winning world of BADLAND in an even more amazing beauty with levels that stretch and scroll in all directions. Survive through new elements such as liquids, flame throwers, frost, magma, water and volumetric burning light. Shoot down deadly faults, fly in all directions and run and jump along surfaces as a character rolling on the path to safety. .
i suck at everyting
ReplyDeleteIts really cool but I wish u added editor for badland 2 then more gears! Saws! And lava poison and the camera movement go up and down instead of foward, imagine how awesome it'll be, if u do that I'll be ssooooooooo happy and love this game till I die lol pls add it
ReplyDeleteThis game is so good 👍 But i already beat all the levels
ReplyDeleteAdd level editor pls
ReplyDeletePut this on android plz
ReplyDeleteI like this game so much
ReplyDeletewill I have to buy Premium again?
ReplyDeleteона сёдня вышла
ReplyDeleteHow do I set traps for the first game?
ReplyDeletewhat is that little creature?
ReplyDeleteThe obe thing I play bl for is Editor please add (-.-)
ReplyDeleteI WANT LEVEL CREATOR PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS
ReplyDeleteplease add level editor with no area limit so we can go where ever our built levels can!
ReplyDeletewish it was on PC
ReplyDeletei suck at this game so im gona say some
ReplyDeleteWhen is it coming out on xbox my gf and I are about to beast the first one and we love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd i wish to FROGMIND make the BADLAND 3 with level editor
ReplyDeleteANDROID PLEASE I LOVE THE FIRST GAME THIS ONE SEEMS JUST AS GOOD EVER BETTER DO IT FOR THE FANS AND ANDROID VERSION
ReplyDeleteBADLAND 2
ReplyDeleteYES
ReplyDeleteAndroid version when?
ReplyDeletePlease release in android :) its a super game go go frogmind!!
ReplyDeleteКласс! Будем ждать...
ReplyDeleteandroid plis
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I beat the first game, now I have to try this... I just wish it was on PC :(
ReplyDeleteIt looks oh! Some. I cant wait! When is it coming out?
ReplyDelete+Frogmindgames Pls Free in Badland 2 In Ipad Becase The app store badland 2 pls Free That one iff you free i rate that game in badland 2 and badland
ReplyDeleteWhen the hell is this gonna come out on different platforms?
ReplyDeleterelease it on android! :)
ReplyDeleteand android device?
ReplyDeleteDear:) frogmind you are the best creator of games.Please release in android in samsung PlEASE🙏
ReplyDeleteAndroid?
ReplyDeleteare those birds?
ReplyDeletePC?
ReplyDeleteCan you make all badland game free,please ?
ReplyDeleteWhen badland and badland 2 is free
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Out of 700+ games I have downloaded and played on my iPad, this is by FAR the BEST iOS game I have EVER played. So please add a level editor, at least a simple one, so we can toy around with liquid emitters.
ReplyDeleteThis game is hard as shit. I beat all the levels until the next update came out (that greeny one)
ReplyDeleteits even harder
aplle only?! ;-;
ReplyDeleteI'm so hyped for the android release that I'm crying. I need help.
ReplyDeleteAMAZON NOW OR ELSE
ReplyDeleteI hope this game will be Windows Universal app.
ReplyDeletePlease we want on Windows Phones too! This is unfair -.-
ReplyDeleteAny chance of a Vita release? I just finished the first game and loved so much the way the game played on it :)
ReplyDeleteQuestion is this multiplayer too??
ReplyDeletei wish badland 2 is realease on android someday
ReplyDeleteLimbo meets Flappy Bird in this revolutionary sequel... Frog mind proudly presents Angry Birds: Apocalypse
ReplyDeletePost a Comment