Playing Call of Duty Mobile with the right controller can be a challenge. here are the best controllers i could find that will help you call Duty Mobile gameplay and more.
GameSir G6: https://geni.us/3S9wxp
GLap read controller: https://geni.us/eHslI, https://geni.us/Ajbf
Mobile game controller: https://geni.us/CjO5Q, https://geni.us/5FXnGEK
Amazon: https://geni.us/EKZfH
Twitter: http://twitter.com/booredgamer
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/booredatwork
Here's where you can find more of the Boored family on YouTube!
Booredatwork: https://www.youtube.com/user/Booredatwork
OnBoored: https://youtube.com/user/OnBoored
BooredFemme: https://youtube.com/user/Booredfemme.
Sir, when you playing COD with the G6(iPhone ) do you have any problem with the joystick acting up in BR mode ?
ReplyDeleteThx for the info! Nice throwback to the Atari Lynx!🤙🏼🤙🏼
ReplyDeletePS4 controller will blue tooth to your phone. That's what I use for this game.
ReplyDeleteDOES IT WORK WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
ReplyDeleteNice work here, tnx
ReplyDeleteWe Can use controlleur Black schark 2 in Rog phone 2
ReplyDeleteCan you hide the buttons from the screen on the second controller? Thank you.
ReplyDeleterespect on the video
ReplyDeleteDoes the gamesir g6 also support Grid autosport on ios
ReplyDeleteDoes the first one have L3?
ReplyDeleteNice video
ReplyDeleteis there any controller for ipad ?
ReplyDeleteIs there any dual wield controllers for iOS?
ReplyDeleteWhat's the name of the app you use for keymapping over the controller functions? Thanks! I've been looking for great controllers for mobile gaming and I really like how the GameSir G6 looks. 👊🏻
ReplyDeleteI recently bought the Saitake controller and I like using the left side of the controller but the right side of the touch screen
ReplyDeleteThankfully cod mobile now has controller support again
ReplyDeletetheres no getting ban in COD and PUBG on that controller? thanks
ReplyDelete"I really like it" tell us why.
ReplyDelete"The battery life if really good" tell us how long it last. We want specs not opinions. Telling us it's "really good" doesn't mean much.
Great idea for a video. Couldn’t really understand what your saying.
ReplyDeleteHope to see a video for best Mobile Controllers for the Huawei Mate 30 pro.
ReplyDeleteBest controller hands down is the ipega 9087s. It also has the L3 and R3
ReplyDeleterecently CODM introduce the controller support.. Does the PS3 dualshock 3 controller works?
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance.
I would not buy the last one if u don’t care of stuff it break easy but u can fix it
ReplyDeleteHe said you can you use Xbox or PS4 controller wrong you can't without being a hacker
ReplyDeleteСнял видео повышения ранга, от новичка, до ветерана, если интересно зайди;)
ReplyDeletewhere can I get control "gLap Play", I want to buy it
ReplyDeleteHello I have looked at Amazon And I really like the gamepad gamesir g5 Could you give me your opinion about him To play COD mobile I appreciate you can help me
ReplyDeleteI heard you could get banned through the use of the 3rd party app. Is this true?
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to buy the last one cause I saw it in the store and it's just 4 bucks here in Ph
ReplyDeleteI bought 3 controller similar to last one mobile controller on amazon but they caused so many missed shots ,and i think the physical triggers are not good to phone screen , only one controller make me satisfied it is funmax mobile controller differnt to other two triggers ways and game button is comfortable to press
ReplyDeleteFor the only viable option as of now , skip to 3:33
ReplyDeleteI thought there's no controller support for cod mobile right now?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment