THE BEST Fortnite SETTINGS for PS4 / XBOX ONE! Better console sensitivity, build sensitivity, controller dead zone, and all of the Fortnite Battle Royale Season 10 settings, including how to edit faster in Fortnite, Fortnite Xbox / Ps4 editing tips!
-
My game configuration!
https://amzn.to/302NByQ
Xbox Elite controller 🔥
https://amzn.to/2xoXuL2
Blue Yeti Mic 🔥
https://amzn.to/2XFojt8
Gaming Pc 🔥
https://amzn.to/2FJR9hK
Game monitor 🔥
https://amzn.to/2LwLcbA
Elgato (capture card) 🔥
Editing software (Vegas Pro 15 and Final Cut Pro X) 🔥
-
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and activate POST NOTIFICATIONS !! 🔥
Second channel! (Style) 🔥
https://bit.ly/2YeKfrA
Subscribe here!
https://bit.ly/2GxKCEh
Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/younghumor/
-
MUST WATCH the videos!
My settings! 🔥
https://bit.ly/2YSi4yZ
Editing tips! 🔥
https://bit.ly/2Qr2QxV
How to improve / improve! 🔥
https://bit.ly/30INNEu
The 5 best building tips! 🔥
https://bit.ly/2Mbjm6O.
windward_ruff my epic
ReplyDeleteYo, I’ve been struggling to get sim assist while editing. I don’t have the option to switch it On/Off, as it doesn’t even appear on controller definitions (notice the date of my comment, January 2020).
ReplyDeleteWhenever I edit I easily get of the editing zone as there’s literally no aim assist to it.
Any help?
Thanks
Thx this really help and my epic name is j_lil_head434,and oh yea I like,sub,and turnt on post🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteEpic : abood_Shana3a_2
ReplyDeleteLeave a LIKE on the Video! ❤️
ReplyDeleteUse CODE Younghumor to Support Me! 🔥
#ad bc I have to say that now LOL
☝️
ReplyDeleteGt/Mobandz_1k
ReplyDeleteGt/Mobandz_1k
ReplyDeleteMy epic account is D4rkL1lSw4y
ReplyDeletebtv-sway epic ps4
ReplyDeleteXbox username : Xisaacwardallx
ReplyDeletepsn zacotron1802 plz i am very poor
ReplyDeleteEpic account cGh_y
ReplyDeleteXbox gamertag : TyeTwo42
ReplyDeleteGt:koldhawk
ReplyDeleteI subbed and turned on post notifications 👍
I heard u got a studder problem in your voice but it does not stop u keep going👍👍👍😊❤️😊😊
ReplyDeleteI like I sub
ReplyDeleteEPic:Toxic_NotJinho
Pc
Twichjordon on ps4
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like Juice KING
ReplyDeleteOh wait he is btw u luv u
This made me edit slower
ReplyDeleteFriedMilkshakes
ReplyDeletecloud262fuuny
ReplyDeleteEpic YouTubeYGGslash
ReplyDeletePS4 account = flickz_157
ReplyDeleteepic : caisson634ample
ReplyDeleteepic ps4 Ronigoy09 ipad 09Roni
ReplyDeleteps4 Ronigoy09
ı lıked and shareed
My xbox gt is HP9Q
ReplyDeleteMahirKingK
ReplyDeleteEpic account fraquero33
ReplyDeleteMy epic name is Zap0_fn and i have subscribed, liked and turned notifications on
ReplyDeleteMe Play on Xbox one x my name TwelvePlace1413
ReplyDeleteMy Epic Username is Not.Kuno
ReplyDeleteI,m subbing because u just helped me with my settings tqsm😙😙
ReplyDeleteI joined the giveaway. And used your code btw
Username: fresh_vein9
Where do you find build aim assist
ReplyDeletePSN: erdiymc_
ReplyDeleteMy epic name is Kian_09_GRL
ReplyDeleteI used your vide😀
ReplyDeleteGlasswalker1968
ReplyDeleteEpic Hisoneekkeel1234
ReplyDeleteStehaniex12
ReplyDeletePsn:Cloudy_Gurman17
ReplyDeleteepic:keyaan13
ReplyDeletescreen tearing god
ReplyDeleteDethSilencerX
ReplyDeletePost a Comment