It was a brilliant year for PC games. From exclusives to cross-platform titles, there have been a lot of fantastic experiences to keep PC fans occupied in 2020. Here are the 5 best PC games from GameSpot this year. .
So predictable. These are great games, don't get me wrong, but where are the smaller titles that maybe most gamers haven't heard of? Eliza? Wildersmith?
i'm so fucking confused.... I looked up Control and Outer Wilds on Steam and they're not out yet. But when I look up the release date for Control apparently it was released already? Where the fuck do I get it?
Nani tf where's DMC 5?
ReplyDeleteUm? Metro Exodus? Outer worlds? This list has some work to be done
ReplyDeleteKind Words?
ReplyDeleteSo predictable. These are great games, don't get me wrong, but where are the smaller titles that maybe most gamers haven't heard of? Eliza? Wildersmith?
ReplyDeleteOuter Wilds isn't even out, this is just a poorly made lazy video
ReplyDeleteDmc5?
ReplyDeleteNo PC exclusive in a best games for pc list, lol...
ReplyDeleteI mean there are games that you can only play with mouse and keyboard you know....
No souls for the games today...Witcher 3 and then this
ReplyDeleteFirst
ReplyDeleteOh come on where's Devil May Cry 5 :(
ReplyDeleteits just because pc games are saturating the market just think like 5 years ago and
ReplyDeletei'm so fucking confused.... I looked up Control and Outer Wilds on Steam and they're not out yet. But when I look up the release date for Control apparently it was released already? Where the fuck do I get it?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteThat’s it, I’m switching to pc but that doesn’t mean I’m giving up my Nintendo Switch and PS4
ReplyDeleteNo multiplayer games. Color me surprised.
ReplyDeleteNone of them look that good to me
ReplyDeletePoor video from Gamespot! Seemed very random selection of games, with various length of gameplay shown.
ReplyDeleteWhere does the art from the thumbnail come from?
ReplyDeleteAll this tells me is that Gamespot doesn't know anything about games, particularly PC gaming
ReplyDeletewhere is rdr 2 ?
ReplyDeleteWhy always forget to put outstanding games like Metro Exodus, Outer Worlds or DMC V?
ReplyDeleteWhy isn't the game I want to be on the list, on the list!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDeleteI love Sekiro music it’s amazing
ReplyDeleteLiterally the exact same games as the Xbox video just in different order 👏
ReplyDeleteOuter Worlds? Star Wars? A Plagues Tale? Gears 5? Devil May Cry 5? Halo:: Reach?
ReplyDeleteHow about best Steam games 2019?
ReplyDeleteШевцов гений как обычно предсказал
ReplyDeleteNo Minecraft? :/
ReplyDeleteEscape from Tarkov ???
ReplyDeleteTry reviewing cod ww2 its impossible with it always crashing
ReplyDeleteNever rule out the power of Hobo Cop
ReplyDeleteThis list is just sht dude why did I even subscribed to this stupid channel it did not include the best games and also good triple AAA games
ReplyDeleteBest mobile games of 2019
ReplyDeleteYooo
ReplyDeleteControl is by far the best game
ReplyDeleteControl with RTX on genuinely feels like peering 3 years into the next generation. What an experience.
ReplyDeleteIt's the same as the Xbox one video, with the exception of Disco Elysian and Apex Legend.
ReplyDeleteWell games ported to pc this year should have been mentioned too like rdr2 and Detroit become human
ReplyDeleteWhere's Fallen Order?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment