Best Xbox Game Pass PC Games



With so many options to choose from, you need the best Xbox Game Pass games for PC and you need them now. Here is our useful list of the cream of the crop available on PC.

When you want to push the boundaries of the game, play with Logitech G.

http://www.LogitechG.com
http://www.twitter.com/logitechg
http://www.facebook.com/logitechg
https://www.instagram.com/logitechg

#NowPlaying #LogitechG #XboxGamePassPC.

17 Comments

  1. Where the Outer Worlds? That game is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably gonna sound stupid and if I do I'm sorry. I'm new to PC and just found out about the "Xbox pass" on pc if I download a game onto my PC can I change graphic settings or is it being emulated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I payed 50€ per year for 4 years on PS+ and now this is out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you forgot Metro exodus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you guys forgot Metro Exodus @logitech g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Metro Exodus, the only reason I got into "Xbox Game Pass for PC", and State of Decay 2 (ok, it's my guilty pleasure, live with it). Gears 5, let's hope a remake of the other titles comes soon, is probably the most enjoyable game of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Game pass PC 😲😲👋👋👋

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got like three years of this sub for 120 bucks and so far it's already been worth it. At least now that the app is stable... had a lot of issues a few weeks back even. Fact that Halo MCC is part of this pass on PC is a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wolfenstein 2:New Colossus not allowed for pc on my game pass?

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEVER PAY.....TO PLAY!!!! PC GAMERS WAKE UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its nice if u interview pros and ask them what logitech mice they prefer and why

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post