Broken Age - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Shay and his spaceship (PC, iOS, Android)



Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help! This is part 1 of the walkthrough of Broken Age Gameplay for PC! Shay, a boy supported by his spaceship, goes on a mission and discovers hidden secrets!

I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you haven't done so! New videos everyday!
http://youtube.com/user/ZackScottGames?sub_confirmation=1

MORE GAMES: http://youtube.com/ZackScottGames
FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT: http://twitter.com/ZackScott
BUY ZACKSCOTT SHIRTS: http://zackscott.spreadshirt.com
STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZackScott

Thanks for watching my gameplay and my Broken Age walkthrough! I play this game for PC, but it is also available on iOS and Android. I love adventure games, and this is Tim Schafer's first game in the genre since Grim Fandango. I'm delighted to see what Broken Age brings to the table, especially with an incredible cast of voices like Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Wil Wheaton and Jennifer Hale! You may have seen a VGX trailer or demo, but this game will feature my solo commentary through everything, including the ending. If you are a fan of adventure games, let's play Broken Age! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes of Broken Age today!

BROKEN AGE
Broken Age is a point-and-click adventure telling the stories of a young boy, Shay, and a girl, Velouria, leading parallel lives. The girl was chosen by her village to be sacrificed to a terrible monster - but she decides to fight back. Meanwhile, a boy on a spaceship leads a lonely life under the care of a mother's computer, but he wants to set himself free to lead adventures and do good in the world. Adventures ensue.

ZACKSCOTT CHANNELS
http://youtube.com/ZackScott
http://youtube.com/ZackScottFunClub
http://youtube.com/ZackScottGames
http://youtube.com/ZackScottPets

FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT
http://facebook.com/ZackScott
http://instagram.com/ZackScott
http://twitter.com/ZackScott
http://vine.co/ZackScott
http://ZackScott.tumblr.com

BROKEN AGE INFO
Name: Broken Age
Developer: Double Fine
Publisher: Double Fine
Platforms: Windows PC, Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Ouya
Release Date: January 28, 2014
Website: http://www.brokenagegame.com/.

48 Comments

  1. HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GAMES NAME FOR LEGIT 6 YEARS. THIS IS GREAT THAT IVE FINALLY FOUND IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one has a crush on shay?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first got it will do it when I try to find experience for Fortnite save the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your channel three ir more years ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve played the game before and it was so funny see how he waited so dang long to get to the train.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the hell? This game looks like someone created it when they were high

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, who is playing this game in 2018? I'm installed this game but I can't load this game. Anyone can help me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6:26 DAMN ok getting all deep and shit into the game I see you TELLTALE SERIES GO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played this game, it’s so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your videos because of your Zelda videos😁 love ur videos btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Broken Age fanart exist.

    You know what that means, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watched you all the time when i was 4-5 and now i just found you again So hi! <3 Oh also whos watching 2019?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How to skip adds

    Hello children today we're talking about skipping adds
    1: drag red dot after first add
    2:add will disappear
    3:thank me your welcome

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most annoying laugh I have ever heard..yours

    ReplyDelete
  15. the way i found your chanell was that i was watching rabbids invasion and i saw mario+rabbids come up

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey zackscott play broken age act 2 plss

    ReplyDelete
  17. The present...grabbin’ garry he saves us all in the end of the game (as in act two the latest one)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shays part is slightly reminiscent of final space

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was just thinking of that if there is anyone making some plant vs zombies then I found you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found Zack from pvz garden warfare 2 I think, been watching ever since

    ReplyDelete
  21. error justice towel formal consistently may consumer now will.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the first video I have seen from your Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found you, because my boyfriend suggested this game to me and I wanted to do some research....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Honey Holo-Grahams sounds pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  25. Strawberry Comet Trails sounds pretty good too

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah your right Shay is voice by by Elijah Wood from the Lord of the Rings

    ReplyDelete
  27. Zack play act 2
    Like if you agree

    ReplyDelete
  28. why do i feel like the mom is doing this

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wish you'd put up a few more adds on the screen. Why not ? Plenty of space left to cover up.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Who is watching in 2017😂 no one? Okay?😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shey sounds like my brothers name Shea

    ReplyDelete
  32. yo zack respond to me and i will subscribe but u have to say subscribe or dont subscribe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post