Broken Age - Walkthrough Gameplay, Part 6 - Mog Chothra Boss Fight! (PC, iOS, Android)



Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help! This is part 6 of the Broken Age Gameplay for PC walkthrough! Vella fights Mog Chothra in this final of Act I!

I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you haven't done so! New videos everyday!
http://youtube.com/user/ZackScottGames?sub_confirmation=1

MORE GAMES: http://youtube.com/ZackScottGames
FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT: http://twitter.com/ZackScott
BUY ZACKSCOTT SHIRTS: http://zackscott.spreadshirt.com
STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZackScott

Thanks for watching my gameplay and my Broken Age walkthrough! I play this game for PC, but it is also available on iOS and Android. I love adventure games, and this is Tim Schafer's first game in the genre since Grim Fandango. I'm delighted to see what Broken Age brings to the table, especially with an incredible cast of voices like Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Wil Wheaton and Jennifer Hale! You may have seen a VGX trailer or demo, but this game will feature my solo commentary through everything, including the ending. If you are a fan of adventure games, let's play Broken Age! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes of Broken Age today!

BROKEN AGE
Broken Age is a point-and-click adventure telling the stories of a young boy, Shay, and a girl, Velouria, leading parallel lives. The girl was chosen by her village to be sacrificed to a terrible monster - but she decides to fight back. Meanwhile, a boy on a spaceship leads a lonely life under the care of a mother's computer, but he wants to free himself to lead adventures and do good in the world. Adventures ensue.

ZACKSCOTT CHANNELS
http://youtube.com/ZackScott
http://youtube.com/ZackScottFunClub
http://youtube.com/ZackScottGames
http://youtube.com/ZackScottPets

FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT
http://facebook.com/ZackScott
http://instagram.com/ZackScott
http://twitter.com/ZackScott
http://vine.co/ZackScott
http://ZackScott.tumblr.com

BROKEN AGE INFO
Name: Broken Age
Developer: Double Fine
Publisher: Double Fine
Platforms: Windows PC, Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Ouya
Release Date: January 28, 2014
Website: http://www.brokenagegame.com/.

39 Comments

  1. So this is how people worshipped unknown technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little big explanation, the creatures, are the maidens, the ship is mog chothra, the boom arms are the tentacles, since time passes faster in space, the maidens feast is every couple years or days or so. the last creature, is vella. last maidens feast, 1 was left behind, that being the bird girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfinished walkthrough is not a walkthrouh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last , one more i think is mothra idk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shady was part of operation dandelion. The spaceship dude was too. They might be the same person

    ReplyDelete
  6. Act 2 lets play? I mean its been out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that shay was inside mog and that when he was doing the video game he was taking the girls and I WAS RIGHT 😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 years later never finished it? rip

    ReplyDelete
  9. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

    ReplyDelete
  10. whatever happened to this game wasnt there supposed to be a sequel to this?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the games still didnt finish,play the game before the credit while it have 2 picture

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how the game makes you think a character from one quest is a character from another quest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. zack , record broken age 2
    won't you play the sequel

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's going down... I'm yelling CHOTHRA! You better move, you better FIRE THAT THING ALEX!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At act two is you have to survive like that same thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. FINISH THE GAME!!!
    Guys we have to make sure he sees this, let's comment on his new videos and like it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you going to play act 2?? I think it's out now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. PLAY ACT 2oloooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuujuuujhhuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really wish he would do act two its been almost 2years now since the second act came out. Like in spring 2015

    ReplyDelete
  20. finiwh the gameeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!its been almost 2 years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2017 now, hurry up and play act 2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post