SPECIFICATIONS AND WHERE TO BUY:
• Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx tempered glass case: https://amzn.to/2lvOHko
• ASRock Z370 Taichi motherboard: https://amzn.to/2yAeCAC
• MSI GTX 1070 Ti Duke graphics card: https://amzn.to/2K0OqV6
• Intel i7 8700k processor: https://amzn.to/2MOtcrg
• Corsair H100i v2 processor cooler: https://amzn.to/2KikXSY
• Corsair RM 750x power supply: https://amzn.to/2MisAcA
• RAM RGB Skill G (16 GB): https://amzn.to/2KaxA2d
• Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD: https://amzn.to/2K2wGJh
• Seagate 2 TB hard drive: https://amzn.to/2KdMUyp
• Thermal compound: https://amzn.to/2KbTHIZ
• Phanteks LED RGB Strip Light Combo Kit: https://amzn.to/2Kkequg
• Fancy projector light: https://amzn.to/2tmzIgK
• * Wireless strap * anti-static: DO NOT BUY IT LOL IT DOES NOT WORK
Hey all of you, drop it like you liked the video! FINALLY, I HAVE A DEDICATED GAME PC! I'm so in love, I called it Mordecai. We had some troubleshooting issues, but we fixed them and now have my dream PC. If you have any questions about the version that I didn't answer in the video, let me know! Enjoy!
- Discover my SoaR Gaming team! -
• https://www.youtube.com/user/SoaRSniping
- USE THE CODE "BUTTERS" For a discount -
• GFuelEnergy http://gfuel.com/
• BUTTER CLOTHING https://electronicgamersleague.com/collections/Butters
• CSGO Real Life knives https://www.elementalknives.com/butters
- BUY BUTTER CLOTHING (USE CODE BUTTERS) -
• BUTTER CLOTHING https://electronicgamersleague.com/collections/Butters
- FIND ME ON THE INTERWEBZ -
• TWITTER: https://twitter.com/NoisyButters
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Noisybutters
• TWITCH.TV: http://www.twitch.tv/noisybutters
• INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/noisybutters
• SNAPCHAT: NButtersSnap
• DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/noisybutters
If you are reading this, comment on what you have in your build or what you want in your build! I'm so curious to see what everyone is running for. .
Thank yall for all of the constructive criticism! There seems to be a repeat of comments so I'll address it here.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I'm sorry for disappointing yall :( I'm still learning about PC building and I was really proud of myself for gettin my own custom PC to work. I still hav a ways to go.
These components were so expensive because I bought them beginning of 2018. Prices were much higher back then :(
The wristband was advertised as cordless and I bought it 4ish years ago, I put TONS of research into everything but the strap. I had no idea it hardly did anything, so I'm trashing it. Sorry to disappoint yall by using it, but I'll never use it again. I did touch lots of metal to discharge tho! Just didnt want to edit in all my random metal pats.
The cooler didnt come with much thermal paste on it for some reason (I think cus it was sittin in a box for awhile), so I added some more just in case. If it was too much, I'll just reapply in the near future.
we got similar specs ms butters. I would like to know where I can meet cool n pretty girls who build Pc's Lol - Dreamy Soul Mates we are
ReplyDeleteIour ever in Ontario Canada i can show you around?
ReplyDeletexD
PooR.
ReplyDeleteYou never grounded the anti static band so it was useless, and it is safe to put the mother board on the anti static bag it comes with
ReplyDeleteI'm tripping or does look like randumb from LG
ReplyDeleteI'm mai be watching this a while atfer release but paying 500 dollars for a i7 8700k is probably you getting riped off. Unless there was a massive shortage.
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful hair
ReplyDeleteMe wondering how good an I.T. is at pc building
ReplyDeleteAlso me: What are you doing... nooo nooo... BRUHHHHHHHHH
Me also being me: Clicks on the verge pc reaction... Jesus did you get kicked in the face by a donkey... swear to god if you call vibration pads, Conductors one more time. Did Trojan F**k up your dads Co***ms too. Butters is a god compared to you
P.S. Butters is not god but Queen no matter what lol
I am so overwhelmed and all I’m doing is watching
ReplyDeleteHow many times does she wanna say yall omg my ears:()
ReplyDeleteIntro: not a pc guide just documenting my build
ReplyDeleteVideo title: (PC BUILD GUIDE)
This words or malting my brain 🧠 go nun
ReplyDeletelove the case, your doing pretty good at all this so keep it coming!
ReplyDeleteIs this the rig you use to stream today? Did you happen to upgrade to a capture card or did this rig suffice?
ReplyDeleteWhen Angel from the sky comes down to build you Insane Gaming Rig.... That's when you know that we're living in a simulation ! :D
ReplyDeleteNot bad , everyone is nervous their first time, you should probably have put the psu in earlier because they can be a pain but don't connect up to anything else until you have everything installed. The last thing is usually the graphics card as it tends to get in the way of everything else and is easy to install.
ReplyDeleteeither you are very little or that is a masssssssiveeeeee card
ReplyDeleteThis is the first PC buid video where RGB is installed first before anything else.xD
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful person as a whole... love your personality!
ReplyDeleteIt’s so tiny why is it so short
ReplyDeleteIf you want that satisfying click 9:38
ReplyDelete6:29 that's what she said? 😂
ReplyDelete24:12 check out jayztwocents for some good water cooling tutorials
ReplyDeletecan you instal ios on a self build pc?
ReplyDeletepretty sure that h100i v2 cooler already has a pre-applied thermal compound on its heatsink
ReplyDeleteIf you build this now will it still be useable for the big gamers now?
ReplyDelete>>>>>> D U K E <<<<<<
ReplyDeleteAlthough i was screaming at the screen, "No don't! That SSD is upside down!" This was sOOOOOo much better than the verge PS build video...
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to suffocate the PSU and put a gallon of thermal past on the CPU, but you did remember the tweeters and had two different sizes.
ReplyDelete1070 ti?
ReplyDeleteSo cute <3
ReplyDeletegot some beautiful blue eyes bruh.
ReplyDeleteBuuut can you play vr-p**n games on it?
ReplyDeleteLol, has build guide in the title then says this is not a guide in the video.
ReplyDeleteI have the Same screen
ReplyDeleteUr pretty
ReplyDeleteHi...I like you...be my wife? For all of eternity? :)
ReplyDeleteShe is my type fine as heck!
ReplyDeleteYou did fine. Butters! As long as it runs you are good!! IMO water coolers are all hype and not worth the trouble, but you made it work! Good job!
ReplyDeleteIs no one gonna ask that she said it was 4: 30 and started the video at 5: 45
ReplyDeleteOnly i7 core? Only gtx 1070? Step it up butters you need at least an i9 with 2080ti
ReplyDeleteAnd I think most motherboards tell you on the board which slot to put the ram into
ReplyDeleteAll of guns
ReplyDeletePost a Comment