Scott takes a look at the franchise's Wii ports with the biggest crotch of all, Call of Duty.
Twitter: @ScottTheWoz
Music used:
"Stage 1 Act 1" from Rocket Knight Adventures
"Main Theme" of Call of Duty 3
"Main theme" of Super Metroid
"Nintendo Land Medley" from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
"Main Theme" of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops "Main Theme"
"Launch Music" from Nintendo eShop (Wii U)
"Breakout" from 3D Dot Game Heroes.
I sunk over 500 hours into MW3 for the wii and I am absolutely not ashamed of it, not one bit
ReplyDeleteAt least is better than DS Console :)) Big like man who's watching in 2020 big like omg nice!
ReplyDeleteCall Of Duty: Infinity Ward
ReplyDeleteMW on Wii was AMAZING
ReplyDeleteWii music you stupid pro nazi
ReplyDeleteSweet video!
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought I couldn’t find any more specific in depth videos from you, this gem is in my recommended. Think it’s about time I subscribe 👍🏻. Been binge watching your vids for about a week!!
ReplyDeleteI tought cod wwii
ReplyDeleteWii music is pronazi
ReplyDelete10:26 i tought my Wii was getting old back in 2011 but holy shit it wade the sound of a military helicopter hovering over a war ton village
ReplyDeleteDude looks like a pu**y
ReplyDelete9:33 were ww1 when you need it
ReplyDeleteI love world at war
ReplyDeletehey guys I swear I'm not a p*ssy BUT I want to be
ReplyDeletePoofesure: Toad Wii Remote With Wii Motion Plus Inside
ReplyDeleteScott The Woz: Luigi Wii Remote
Me: Yoshi Wiimote Plus
You have to use the Controller “Gun” for the Wii when your playing COD. It gives you the best experience that actually puts you in the game.
ReplyDeleteCall of Duty: Black Ops has the best Zombies, change my mind.
ReplyDeleteDead rising on the wii tho......
ReplyDeleteThis is how I discovered Scott’s channel.
ReplyDeleteI wanna think that I'm one of the only people who beat Cod world at war on the Wii.
ReplyDeleteGod old Scott sounds so much different then modern scott
ReplyDeleteThey are Marines, not soldiers.
ReplyDelete2:08
ReplyDeleteMarvel: Pardon?
playing call of duty on the wii is like playing call of duty on a vr without the vr headset
ReplyDeleteah, you own Klonoa.
ReplyDeletea man of culture.
Actually fixing to buy World at war for the WII
ReplyDeleteI had cod4 and black ops on the wii it was a blast way more fun with my friends on the weekend than playing mw2 multiplayer. We’d play a couple hours of brawl then a couple hours of modern warfare reflex some of my best gaming memories
ReplyDeleteCod 3 was amazing. So much nostalgia for that game.
ReplyDeleteCod 3 was the best
ReplyDeleteWow i have 904 hours registred on cod bo2 in my ps3
ReplyDeleteI had MW reflex edition on the Wii. My first cod game I played
ReplyDeleteIm sad to say, but ive only beat Black Ops on the Wii, never got much of a chance to play it on any other consoles
ReplyDeleteActivision: best selling franchise
ReplyDeleteScott the Woz: according to Activition
What a savage 😂
I had Bo1 for the Wii, it was fun. Then I got a Ps3 and got Bo1, it was fun, but with modders. Then I got it for PC, it was way better and hardly any modders.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment