CAN'T IT PLAY MAN'S SKY? PLAY THESE iOS AND ANDROID GAMES INSTEAD



No Man's Sky is finally here! What if you can't play it? We have games for iPhone, iPad and Android that will eliminate this science fiction itch for you.

SUBSCRIBE TO APPSPY:
https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=appspy

VISIT:
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk.

47 Comments

  1. Sad bit about ARK and FTL being taken off Android/iOS. Two phenomenal games that came from an area of buying something and enjoying something, to one extent or another. The F2P, P2W, Malware, Spyware, Tracking crap that floods the App Market now is slowely stagnating it into extinction. Sitch and PSP will take more and more older gamers away from that market until App Game Developers pull their heads out of their @$$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don’t people just create a game where u can explore space.. for iOS and stuff no freaking weird space shooting game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of these are anything like No Man's Sky. Where's the exploration? Why is there just a ship that shoots stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first game look like PS1 Jupiter strikes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Fact: all of those games are better and have more content than NMS

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now there's Morphite which is the most similar NMS on mobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morphite is no mans sky but better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arc squadron and beyond space are neither on the Amazon or Google play appstore how can you say its for android then!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still tho ONE MANS LIE wasn't worth the hype it wasn't absolute shit but wasn't half the greatness we expected either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I play Space conquest 3D instead. It's the best for me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kinda wish you'd guys would stop recommending f2p games with terrible monetization tho. Besides that,great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet these mobile games have more features than No Man's Sky...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I download no mans sky for iPad or iphone

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Like The Free Games That Lets You Scavenge For Your Own Items Like The Forest,Stranded Deep,Subnautica,No Man's Sky.(I Can't Afford To Buy Those Im Poor.)(Android)
    Any Suggestions For Games?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive been a playing Vendetta online since 2014 he is accurate does need a bit of work but very fun game. i would recomend it. if you do join my name is "Flying Baxter" and hit me up for tips.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. Arc Squadron: Redux
    2.Vendetta Online
    3.FTL: Faster Than Light
    4.Vega Conflict
    5.Alpha Squadron 2
    6.Knights Of The Old Republic
    7.Out There
    8.Star Command
    9.Beyond Space
    10.Galaxy On Fire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is appspy an app? I can't seem to find it if it is 😁

    ReplyDelete
  18. Star Chindy is a pretty unknown gem where you build your own fleet and crew to take on forces in space and on the ground. If you can get over the anime art style, it's good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. FTL definitely kicks you in the balls

    ReplyDelete
  20. I came here for Star Trek references while drinking a hot Earl Grey tea and I was not disappointed. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hyperburner..is really great..its..sci fiction

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice video, if someone can put the link for every game in the description it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  23. Galaxy on Fire 2 is my favourite iOS game ever.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like cosmonautica also, it's a cool game.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this game is for ANDROID users too?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi! I was wondering if you knew any colony survival games like rim world for iOS? I've been hunting for so long and i can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great list, glad to see anything in relation to NMS to bring in the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  28. you guys should check out Event Horizion

    ReplyDelete
  29. Star Command is great but too short. I hope the developers update it with a longer story or DLC missions.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Isn't there supposed to be a Game coming up for mobile that allows you to travel from the planets ground to the stars and be completely open world? I think I remember appspy interviewing someone about it a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  31. No mans sky is not yet here? Coming in tow days :(.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Vega conflict has become quite disappointing recently. Turned too F2P with a lot of in game stuff which is not accessible unless you're a big whale ready to shell out hundreds of dollars. Not to mention that most of the recent additions are only for very advanced players. So not really worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Vendetta isn't on the AppStore Rip .,-,.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Galactic phantasy prelude was pretty good. And stellar wanderer is better now that it's been updated

    ReplyDelete
  35. Why dont You Do a video for "battlefleet gothic leviathan" ?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Galaxy on fire 2 is such an awesome space sim. I wish they had native vr support.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Any news on Stronghold Kingdoms mobile?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post