In this video of Call of Duty Mobile or COD Mobile, I decide to show the support of the controller that COD Mobile HAS FINALLY! In this video, I show how to play with the Call of Duty Mobile controller. I also show how to connect the mobile cod controller. It works with the PS4 Mobile Cod Controller and the Xbox Mobile Cod Controller. These are Cod Mobile how to connect a PS4 controller and how to connect an Xbox controller. I hope you all enjoy the gameplay of the mobile cod controller. I love you all!
COD Mobile How to connect the controller to Call of Duty Mobile (Android and iPhone controller gameplay)
previous
Support for the COD Mobile Season 2 controller and global ZOMBIES release date! (Call of Duty Mobile update)
https://youtu.be/kCtFUcp1TCc
Get ALL MY NOTIFICATIONS by following me on ZING! 🔔
https://getzing.io/Hero
Use the code "Hero" on these products for a discount!
Respawn: http://respawnproducts.com/hero
KontrolFreek: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/
Follow my Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/themarkofahero
Like this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpOEUe0Wf04
SEE MY 2nd CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIBlOyUauyolkk5AIPqdog
SPONSOR ME: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln9WuNUhnA73eATZuLfM0g/join
My team
KARNAGE CLAN: https://www.youtube.com/user/KARNAGEclan
Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/TheMarkOfAHero
Follow me on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/themarkofahero/
PSN and others: TheMarkOfAHero, HeroTheHunter
PSN Soloish: Bayanino, Quadigy
Like montages? Watch my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbn-dwYgl7j6b5SJsnxwVYIS_CBoPZqZu
Resipiscence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz4JKqpnxzk
Oblocation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLkcrh22yso
Entelechy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEiksiQje_8
Format (the one that made my logo and my banner!)
https://twitter.com/FormatDesigns
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRa1gjnuc-x2MAcI4GLa3Q
Viiper (the GOD editor!)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcxw8UXPGpV_Xz1jyTcP3Q
https://twitter.com/Raubinn
#CODMOBILE #CALLOFDUTYMOBILE #MODERNWARFARE.
I'm not subscribing
ReplyDeleteI got my controller to connect. All function works except for my right joystick to move left/right up and down. Plz help.
ReplyDeleteI gmhave a controller im connecting it to my phone to play call of duty when it connected it work on the home screen but ita not connecting to the game
ReplyDeleteHehe works perfectly fine for me
ReplyDeleteIF CONTROLLER SUPPORT IS STILL NOT WORKING FOR YOU AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO, CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/vpx7A_u75Yk
CONTROLLER SUPPORT IS FINALLY HERE AS WELL AS ZOMBIES! HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY THIS OUT? I LOVE YOU ALL! LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MOBILE GAMEPLAY!
COD MOBILE ZOMBIES RAY GUN!
https://youtu.be/c1_D_OaN9ck
SEASON 2 BATTLE PASS!
https://youtu.be/X7nflfdyypc
Thx
ReplyDeleteCringe hero
ReplyDeleteIt's letting me use the controller everything working apart from the 1 were I can look around
ReplyDeleteHow did you key map it
ReplyDeleteHey bro help me. I cannot configure my settings. Please help me.
ReplyDeleteI use a ipega controller with shooting plus v3 works perfectly
ReplyDeleteI can't look around help
ReplyDeleteGuys it's hard to play in xbox
ReplyDeleteYou play with the noob
ReplyDeleteHow about for wired one?
ReplyDeleteDoes the controller specifically have to be in Bluetooth? Cuz I bought an adapter for my phone where I connect my controller's receiver
ReplyDeleteI wish these type of videos could be quicker
ReplyDeleteVideo - all about CoD Mobile
ReplyDeleteAd before the vid - PUBG...
(Nvm. All the ads were PUBG😅)
Are the triggers working ?
ReplyDeletescrolled through video & you never showed Android connection to controller from what I saw, useless video if ya have fake titles & no video support to show.
ReplyDeleteI use an android tablet with an xbox one controller. When I do something like shoot or look around, sometimes it will keep doing it even though I've let go of the button. Is this normal?
ReplyDeleteciao ho dei problemi, connesso tutto perfetto ,ma quando faccio per muovermi mi rimane inchiodato... tutti gli altri comandi vanno
ReplyDeletePost a Comment