So I set up my console and my PC so that I can talk to everyone each time I kill. Like and subscribe for more!
KontrolFreeks: https://t.co/kjo112itB8?amp=1
"Flea" code for 10% discount
Social networks:
Twitter - FleaYT
Instagram - Flea.YT
Snapchat - FleaYT
Eric Godlow beats:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpkcYps82PdSo0tK5rEIPA.
Like si hablas Espanol
ReplyDeleteSo much respect for console players🙏
ReplyDeleteHey men i want to see your settings all please
ReplyDeleteMalardo sos
ReplyDeleteI play at 50 fps on pc, I would like to play on the console, but I have no money, but I'm a good player
ReplyDeleteI just can’t afford it
ReplyDeleteI don't like when u talk lik that about the fps of console Player 😢
ReplyDeleteSooo should you cap it at 237 or 240? Or do unlimited??
ReplyDeleteLoL! Really folks. How many individuals bought say the PS4, PS4 Slim and the PS4 Pro? That is $1,200 for 3 systems and 3 controllers. If you bought 10 games at $60 you spent $600. That is not all.... you need a decent headset for $100 and lets not leave out your giant TV that is 4K $500-$1000. Lastly your membership $50. Over the lifetime of your gaming "next gen" you could have spent $2,950 but your broke and can not afford a very wicked gaming PC. High frame rates allow PC gamers to avoid video lag and screen tearing, if the settings are correct. It will not make you a better gamer but it will give a PC gamer the competitive edge and best visuals any game will offer period. Consoles will never come near The PC Master Race. Every Gen of consoles cost $100 more than the last, so eventually they will be hard to afford if they aren't already for some.
ReplyDeleteXbox has way less of delay
ReplyDeleteFlea: "I wish you guys could feel this"
ReplyDeleteMe: That's what she said
I play 60fps on a daily man nd my monitor is broken i can only see a girl 4/5 of my screen and I’m still kinda good at the game this is not self promotion I’m just saying anyone wants to watch my recent montage go ahead i am not asking you to and I’d appreciate a sub♥️
ReplyDeleteIf you get use to the delay its not that hard I'm on a ps4 with KnM and I hardly feel a delay
ReplyDelete89% of all Steam users use a 60hz display. Me included, we see that same lovely 30fps
ReplyDeleteI get 60 FPS on pc and it was like 3000 dollars when I got the dang laptop ( and no it’s not a MacBook or iMac or anything 💻
ReplyDeleteFu
ReplyDeleteWhat do u mean I main console that's me everyday
ReplyDelete*cough cough* mobile players
ReplyDeleteAla madre que exagerado
ReplyDeleteGg
ReplyDelete"ThE gAmEs So MuCh SmOoThEr"
ReplyDelete~lags badly~
after watching this, I realised that if i play on the next gen console that doesnt have input delay, or PC, I would actually be good! I can do all of the things that flea did on console, wowww!
ReplyDeleteWhy do I feel like 240fps and 60fps are the same thing
ReplyDeleteI’m on 30 fps
ReplyDeleteI feel that everyday I’m saving up for a pc but it’s hard cause my house be kinda broke
ReplyDeleteAs a console player I don’t notice imput delay I can’t imagine if I played on a oc
ReplyDelete6:10 i am getting ra-
ReplyDeleteWere are my 60fps boys/girls
ReplyDeletePC: Flea uses 240hz 1ms response monitor
ReplyDeleteConsole: Flea uses 60/144hz and 5ms-10ms monitor
I play on an actual console and I’m cracked
ReplyDeleteFleas still better than almost every console player tho when he plays on console
ReplyDeleteI'm a ps4 of players💪😂❤
ReplyDeletePost a Comment