►T-shirts: http://Shopfunnelvision.com
We click on cookies! :) Mike and Dad play Cookie Clicker and it's super addictive. Click on! Click on! Click on! Click on!
Enjoy! Click on! Click on! Click on!
Beba Ba Leep Bop Beleeda Bop Pllllhhh!
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/fgteev Skylander Boy and Girl Minecraft.
Upgrade your click
ReplyDeleteRip duddys turkey bacon scab.
ReplyDeletethats a fake cookie clicker, the real one is on android.
ReplyDeleteNo offense I don’t know if you said you were a pro but if u did your not a really good tip is to upgrade your power level it’s right above the cursors
ReplyDeleteI have eight billion cookies.
ReplyDeleteI played while I watched it
ReplyDeleteFtt per am I bad
ReplyDeleteChase: FouR hOurS lAtEr
ReplyDeleteDuddy: SiXtEen HoUrS of LaTeR
Shoutout to fgteev and funnel vision
I did that to Mike
ReplyDeleteThat blood is kind of gross daddy
ReplyDeletehay play castle cats it's super additdin!😀
ReplyDeleteI think this is a copy cookie clicker because this one is spelt cookie clickers
ReplyDeleteNOW THATS STONKS
I have that game
ReplyDeletestupid ones I started 2 days ago and have 100 mil you fools lol
ReplyDeleteI have 100M cookies
ReplyDeleteUpgrade your power clicker
ReplyDeletef g tee v
ReplyDeleteComments .. ............|
ReplyDelete................................../
Nineteen Million Cookies!
ReplyDeleteuse 6 fingers
ReplyDeletewith 2 hands
ReplyDeletefgteev i know a tactic upgrade the tap on the shop
ReplyDeleteits a power click
ReplyDeleteI would he got auto mixi
ReplyDeleteI can do it with two hands on two fingers
ReplyDeletePost a Comment