OMG IT'S SO FUN! Today we are creating my Memoji in IOS 12 Beta. I can't wait to make more content with that! Be sure to leave a LIKE if you enjoyed it!
Create my MEMOJI in iOS 12
Discover my Merch! http://bit.ly/iHCStore
Take my Cupcake plush backpack from Amazon! http://bit.ly/CupquakePlushBP
Check out these playlists!
-------------------------------------------------- -------
Kitty Powers Matchmaker ►http: //bit.ly/KPMPlaylist
Husband against wife ► - http://bit.ly/Husband_Vs_Wife
Animated shorts ► - http://bit.ly/iHCAnimatedShorts
Follow me
-------------------------------------------------- -------
Twitter - https://twitter.com/iHasCupquake
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cupquake/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/tiffyquake
Follow Rouge
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Twitter - https://twitter.com/redb15
Instagram - http://instagram.com/redb15
Intro animated by 100% Soft - http://bit.ly/Cupquakex100Soft
Introductory song title: Hang Up (feat. Savoi) by WRLD
Listen on Spotify: http://bit.ly/HangUpWRLD
ITunes download link: http://bit.ly/HangUpWRLDiTunes.
Make reds memoji plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
ReplyDeleteWhat's the app called
ReplyDeleteWho did you find that app is it only on a phone you have because I have a phone is LG
ReplyDeleteI want the iPhone 11 pro 11 pro Max or the 10 XR or even the 10s
ReplyDeleteI have memoji in saptap
ReplyDelete🌈🌈🌈🦄
Love your emoji
ReplyDeleteToo Bad...
ReplyDeleteI M A N D R O I D
I don't have animoji because I am on ipad android, I can only get emoji maker, the boringest app ever 🙁
ReplyDeleteI found one laying on the side walk.....
ReplyDeleteI want this app! But do I have to have an iPhone X?
ReplyDeleteBulshit. Nothing isnuseful. Do it from the beginning.
ReplyDeleteI have Android can I download from there
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute
ReplyDeleteI just jammed my thumb but you made me feel better
ReplyDeleteSome reason i can't seem to find Memoji
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get virus on my Android phone!
ReplyDeleteHello l,m from Iraq live in Baghdad
ReplyDeleteمنين هذا البرنامج تنزلينه
ReplyDeleteMe and u just like purple
ReplyDeleteI'm cupquaking
ReplyDeleteU look lol beautiful wat is the name of that app u should do more in different stiles
ReplyDeleteAll I’m trying I can’t set it up
ReplyDeletePost a Comment