Using a gun in a zombie apocalypse is like purposely standing on the road waiting for a speeding car with spikes on it to come by and hit you. Meaning: it’s suicide.
I believe an underground army really made golems that attack and kill people then they store them and turn them into real zombies they have a goal to take most of the US like that
Don’t waste your time GET infinite health, stamina, max skill points max materials and more in 10 minutes ps4 only. Any info : https://youtu.be/ZLe-Da52pOI
I wish i had a pc to experience the graphics of games😪 Instead of going to a game shop and paying them 50rs for an hour uff... The people here are down to earth I am literally cryin😭
hi I would like to know the original site of days gone to comment to the producer that his game that he bugs that is minds malfunctions .. every time I want to change th always give me a cd full of malfunctions ..... I'll get you help me solve the problem ... when the cd crashes it's not fun days gone .. how do you play if I go strong and slam some art I fall to infinity for 5/10 minutes and the cd crashes then I don't charge anymore. . please tell me how can I solve what ... contact me please🙏🙏🙏🧟♂️
The Stinger is the worst gun in the whole game!!!
ReplyDeleteDamn, playing games with a controller sucks, cant aim for shit!
ReplyDeleteCel mai prost joc si e si scump
ReplyDeleteYou’re an idiot for using a gun in a zombie apocalypse.
ReplyDeleteUsing a gun in a zombie apocalypse is like purposely standing on the road waiting for a speeding car with spikes on it to come by and hit you. Meaning: it’s suicide.
ReplyDeletelocking on enemy is remanded me of uncharted
ReplyDelete@8:30
ReplyDeleteHow can turnoff the mini map and health bar
ReplyDeleteWe will get realistic graphics but normal movement, never. Is anyone annoyed that you instantly switch weapons?
ReplyDeleteMy favourite game
ReplyDeleteI believe an underground army really made golems that attack and kill people then they store them and turn them into real zombies they have a goal to take most of the US like that
ReplyDeleteThe entire time I'm watching this like
ReplyDeletehttps://i.imgur.com/rKBboIH.jpg
Como se llama la musica del final
ReplyDeleteUmmmm either its a difficult game or youre that terrible 🤷♂️
ReplyDeleteLooks fucking awful, having a literal retard play it doesn't help.
ReplyDeleteThere should be a warning on the box that says you must play this game approximately 10 hours before it starts to get good!
ReplyDelete13:14 LMAO🤣
ReplyDeleteName of game must be Bike is Life
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JJRMr1qWHJsxnUhjQSBzA
ReplyDeleteIt's so realistic
ReplyDeleteThe video is actually over 96 minutes! Complete liars!
ReplyDeleteDon’t waste your time GET infinite health, stamina, max skill points max materials and more in 10 minutes ps4 only. Any info : https://youtu.be/ZLe-Da52pOI
ReplyDeleteReminds me of that game dead rising
ReplyDeleteWhat the fuck. 😂😂
ReplyDeleteBetter than overrated GTA V and RDR 2.
ReplyDeleteca you still get trophies on survival just said 2 but can you do your normal trophies that are in other mode ? or do you just clock it and get those 2
ReplyDeleteChinese idiot.
ReplyDeleteHow could I download days gone for my pc......?
ReplyDeleteWorld War Z or Days Gone
ReplyDeleteI wish i had a pc to experience the graphics of games😪
ReplyDeleteInstead of going to a game shop and paying them 50rs for an hour uff...
The people here are down to earth
I am literally cryin😭
KONO GAME WA SUGEEEEEEE DESU
ReplyDeleteChild abuse
ReplyDeleteCzy jak zabije na przykład 10 zombi z hordy i zostawię ja na następny raz to potem jest o 10 zombi mniejsza czy się respia od nowa?
ReplyDeleteme encantaaaa
ReplyDelete15:30 is where I thought it'd be over.
ReplyDeleteHallo guys you kann also watch the gameplay of that Game on my channel. Link hier - https://youtu.be/MG2hQtM8ta4
ReplyDeleteThank for support
Very nice video's, I wish I had a playstation xD I want to play Days Gone hehe
ReplyDeleteWhen come to Windows?
ReplyDeleteWeapons sound like crap an no bullet wounds..... They were going for a realistic game right......
ReplyDeleteHey it would mean a lot of you guys could check check out and support my YouTube channel
ReplyDeleteif this ever gets to pc its gonna be a bad port
ReplyDeleteWasting ammo and molotovs on one mob. Yeaa this guy is not a gamer
ReplyDeleteIts just a simple Zombie Shooter Game. I don't know but Dying Light is cooler
ReplyDeletePour les intéressés je viens de commencer une série de Lets ay sur ps4 venez faire un tour sur ma chaîne :)
ReplyDeleteGlad I didn't buy this yet I'll wait for black Friday when its $15 .reminds me of state of decay 2 .wont fool me twice
ReplyDeleteThe first time you encounter a horde is priceless! If you want to checkout my unboxing of the Collector’s Edition hit my channel!
ReplyDeleteout of ideas? no problem. zombies are always there for you.
ReplyDeleteDayz better than this trash
ReplyDeletehi I would like to know the original site of days gone to comment to the producer that his game that he bugs that is minds malfunctions .. every time I want to change th always give me a cd full of malfunctions ..... I'll get you help me solve the problem ... when the cd crashes it's not fun days gone .. how do you play if I go strong and slam some art I fall to infinity for 5/10 minutes and the cd crashes then I don't charge anymore. . please tell me how can I solve what ... contact me please🙏🙏🙏🧟♂️
ReplyDeletePost a Comment