I love how in the game Deacon is always like "we never leave anyone to the freakers" except two dog cause he was so scared and shocked a horde would suddenly be there he rather care about his safety now than how two dog dies
E3 2016 Gameplay Demo: The definition of BADASS (Today) Me: “Looking at my inventory -ran out of gas for bike -no more bullets -no more explosive -Forgot to equip a special weapon -(Did not know bike hold more bullets)” Running and screaming away from hordes
Lol i played nothing like this when I got to this part. I crouched, hid, ran back and forth to my bike to quick save all because of the Nero injector lol
I got this game and like it. I completely forgot about the demo so wasn't expecting it to be this level of quality. This is why I don't bother watching e3 demos.
How much I pay to play
ReplyDeleteClass igra days gone
ReplyDelete0:40 what is that logo on the nitro booster
ReplyDeleteThis game is so freaking boring.
ReplyDeleteThis has been my absolute favorite game of the entire generation. This game is more beautiful than any game I may have ever played.
ReplyDeleteI remember this mission, but you make it so cool, I just scroll , run fire, reload, scroll, run, fire haha
ReplyDeleteNada quever con el juego que salio realmente .sony lanso algo que mostro solo un juego con muchos error .💩💩💩
ReplyDeleteI love how in the game Deacon is always like "we never leave anyone to the freakers" except two dog cause he was so scared and shocked a horde would suddenly be there he rather care about his safety now than how two dog dies
ReplyDeleteI encountered at least 2-3 hordes and I died from all of them
ReplyDeleteпрошел её в 2020
ReplyDeleteWow! I must have this game!! 👀
ReplyDeleteIdk why but i love running away from zombies in games
ReplyDeleteThis is better than the actual game...
ReplyDeleteworld war z still wins
ReplyDeleteCuanto salió el dany gony que yo sepa salió el 2018
ReplyDeleteI would have done the same thing run to my bike and ride like no tomorrow
ReplyDeleteMalditas leyes por su culpa days gone no pudo ser mas carnicero de lo que es :'(
ReplyDeleteIdk whys everyone hating, the games great
ReplyDeleteHOPE to see a PT2 so much fun playing
ReplyDeleteJust got a plat for this.
ReplyDeleteUuuuu
ReplyDeleteE3 2016 Gameplay Demo: The definition of BADASS
ReplyDelete(Today)
Me: “Looking at my inventory
-ran out of gas for bike
-no more bullets
-no more explosive
-Forgot to equip a special weapon
-(Did not know bike hold more bullets)”
Running and screaming away from hordes
Lol i played nothing like this when I got to this part. I crouched, hid, ran back and forth to my bike to quick save all because of the Nero injector lol
ReplyDeleteI love that camera angle. The game has great animations that can not be apreciate with the actual one.
ReplyDelete7:45 when is black friday
ReplyDeleteThe hordes are not this big in the game
ReplyDeleteEs buen juego lo malo es que apenas actualice a la última versión de software 7.02 me sale error CE-34878-0 y no me deja iniciar el juego
ReplyDeletetrash
ReplyDeleteZobies a bad but you can't fight them
ReplyDeleteSeriously what's the point of shooting at them anymore when there's THAT many 😂Just freaking run would'ya?
ReplyDeleteApa kah ada gem nya
ReplyDelete"I Have A Plain"
ReplyDeleteDutch Van Der Linde - 1899
I finished it months ago. Thanks for the work of the producers
ReplyDeleteBagus sekali game ya... Pingin coba
ReplyDelete590元台幣再加送帽子超賺的
ReplyDeleteI got this game and like it. I completely forgot about the demo so wasn't expecting it to be this level of quality. This is why I don't bother watching e3 demos.
ReplyDeleteME GUSTABA MAS EL ATUENDO DE DEACON EN LA BETA
ReplyDeleteYa me lo pase tremendo juegazo
ReplyDeleteEveryone one whene there is a sale on going
ReplyDeleteFriends when you got a new bag of weed
ReplyDeleteThats too much for me
ReplyDeleteGah, this game is amazing, idfc what everyone else says, I didn't have that much fan since Uncharted 4 and TLoU :D
ReplyDeleteSee, now this looks fun...Whenever i face a horde its PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC!! *shuts of console*..
ReplyDeletedenle like los que son argentinos
ReplyDeleteОн хоть жив или нет?
ReplyDeleteo jogo veio bem diferente
ReplyDeletethis game was highly disappointing.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment